ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Help?

Red face Help?

Hey guys i am about to make a fool of myself.. i know it ok so i was searching the forums wondering what to make.. and because i havent used this program for such a long time i still had AR2 and then i realised theres an AR3 im just wondering how i can upgrade? do i need to buy the next version or is it a free download? haha thanks a lot guys :P

Hi Adam,

They are offering special deals for people looking to upgrade from ArtRage 2 to ArtRage Studio (or Studio Pro). You can find out more about it HERE.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Question

Hey thanks, the thing is.. im from Scotland and i dont use dollars.. i dont know if theres any difference there and also whats the difference between studio and studio pro i mean i like drawing and doing art but im not that good.. i just like tracing images, doodling and messing around with the different tools to see what i can make so would i need the pro version? thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamYoung View Post
    Hey thanks, the thing is.. im from Scotland and i dont use dollars..

Hmmm... I'm not sure what currency you're using there, so I'm going to guess the $15 coupon would be converted to either Pounds Sterling (so something like 9.72), or euro (which would be around 11.24). But don't hold them to those numbers, lol. One of the AR team will have to confirm that.

also whats the difference between studio and studio pro i mean i like drawing and doing art but im not that good.. i just like tracing images, doodling and messing around with the different tools to see what i can make so would i need the pro version? thanks for the help.

Well, if you're more of a casual user, the regular Studio version would probably be just fine for you. I'm not really familiar with what's missing, because I went straight to Pro, but you can read about it's features HERE and there is a comparison chart you can look over HERE (NOTE: this link is a PDF file provided by Ambient Design). One big difference (for me, anyhow) is the ability to be able to create your own stickers. With Studio, you can download and use stickers that others have created and offer here, but you won't be able to create your own, unless you use Pro.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Wink

yeah its pounds we use here.. thanks so much for the help i am really new to all the forums and stuff so its good to have a helping hand with every thing. i think i will just get the normal studio version because its a lot cheaper and i dont think il need that right now any way.. and also i dont suppose you would mind taking a look at my parrot i have drawn, i will add it as an attatchment to this post, maybe you could take a look at it and tell me what you think? as i said im very new so dont expect a big fancy drawing .. well thanks a lot for the help again, see ya
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Parrot JPEG.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	51470  

Talking

Hey someonesane i took a look at your own pictures and i am VERY impressed you are a great artist and very inspiring