Page 999 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 499899949989997998999100010011009104910991499 ... LastLast
Results 9,981 to 9,990 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

eighty+
    Hi June thanks. Yeah I've lost. My e/ mail connection in the upgrade as well ok. Can U tell me how to cut and paste?? Please. . Ok. I should B well asleep by now. The joys of the IPad.
    I use Chrome as my browser so I can highlight the email address - right click - and get these various options. I would then Ctrl+V and paste into my email programme. Try the right click with the browser you use and see if you get the same options.

Name:  Image1.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  14.4 KB

Or just highlight the address - Ctrl+C (copy) and Ctrl+V (paste).
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Hi think Yehuda Pen ok will check later if I can find it CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO ..................POZDRAWSKI

THANKS TO JUNE.............................................. ..Cauld Be (An-Sky His nic-name) Shioyme Zanvil Rapoport
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yehuda  Pen      Starter  no1.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	121.7 KB 
ID:	87239  
    Last edited by eighty+; 08-16-2015 at 12:27 AM.

Hi Got there on the 3rd try 1st one done 2thirds 2nd one 3/4 this one cut out a few times didn't lose to much as kept clicking Save ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .........................POZDRAWSKI ......Good NIGHT

Name:	Soloman  Yudovin      FINN.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	186.1 KB 
ID:	87245  

I looked that portrait subject up. Interesting times he lived in which he was a major player. A lot of volatility -- a lot of change. Always thought that violent revolutions when completed sometimes pits agenda allies against one another when the common enemy is vanquished and then they start hammering out the details of their own special interests.

I was surprised to see that he wrote The Dybbuk a play I actually saw performed here in LA decades back (although I'm not sure it was his that I saw). Somebody gave me tickets and not knowing the folklore, all I could see was that it got produced because of the large success of the book and movie The Exorcist. The play was uuuumm. . . let's say it delivered very little. . . which makes me appreciate good stage work all the more.

But thinking that someone who was so active in political Revolutionary realms, that the idea of a malevolent spirit possessing someone standing in the carnage, he must have seen more than a few instances of what possession might look like. . . on all sides.

Anyway, in addition to copying a likeness of someone, portraits can sometimes reflect more about the artist than the sitter, and sometimes the artist does a psychological interpretation trying to get at something deeper whether or not the painting looks like them. All those possibilities make portraiture really interesting and rife with possibilities.

Anyway, good stuff, Mr Ploos!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇvaya con revoltin' developments!

Last edited by D Akey; 08-17-2015 at 01:01 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac looking Dicey your way with the Sunshine and Fire's like the song keep the Home fires Burning

so you went to Vitebsk must have been ard in their Days but they did get around not like me with me cornflakes CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

Name:	nick name  An-Sky  ...........  Shioyme  Zanvil Rapoport       FINN.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	180.7 KB 
ID:	87248  

A quick Pratice ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

Name:	A  quck  Pratice.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	87253  

H i just up had my cornflakes ok So pratice no 2 CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	pratice   no2.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	87261  

Hey, this is pretty cool, Mr Ploos! The lad obviously could use some saltanas on his flakes as a sort of pick-me-oop. Also a right fine expressive figure study of what happens when he has Windows 10 and forgets to save, save, save. Good poster warning the pitfalls of not attending to covering yer keester in the virtual world. . . Could have a caption "Thems what live in glass houses should no throw Windows" or some sooch.

Yer doon greet, laddie! A rather difficult pose that you got pretty right. GO MAN GO!!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSee! y ˇVaya con body language!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah thats me after up-grading to 10 No E/mail didn't come threw I'm in A boat with no Paddle

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

999 pages of posting!!! That's an encyclopedia! :-)
    I'm the happiest man in the world. I just don't know this, yet.

my gallery: http://members.artrage.com/gallery/32810