Page 997 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 4978979479879959969979989991007104710971497 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,970 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    I know its U June as Gary will be in the land of Nod and U should be getting close to it ok anyway I've done a tart up of the Taylor see if the green looks Lighter????

Ok time for your night cap to help U to Sleep HOO ROO SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI
    Yes it's lighter now. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Danke June sorry to keep U from your Beauty sleep BUT the Devil Drives CIAO HOO ROO

Looking good Mr Ploos. So glad you have generated some interest in the forums. Was sorta quiet for a while. Good on ye laddie! Art's looking fine.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con paint!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Cap'n. Mac. Yeah I think they are all up the kasse. With 10 at least. It seem as its asleep

As it. Hasn't. Stopped me at all on the church. Do U think it's religious then touch Wood

Got some great music from the prome tonight. A bird on the violin. A right beauty too .

I have been able to get or send mail since the upgrade . Ok. How's the fire 's. getting any closer

Ok HASTA. LA. VISTA. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. HOO. ROO

Hi Gary. I've just looked at the Taylor and I've noticed the dark gree of his hat and jacket look black do

U think it's my Wacom or cauld it be artrage or my eye's any ideas. .??? Or should I go back and

Lighten them. CIAO. Ok IVAYA. CON DIOS
    on my computer it looked like a very dark shade of blue-green, but now more green but
    not a dark forest green, but still some hints of blue...

Hi a quick Starter ok remines me Van Gogh's Church if U know what I mean ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.............POZDRAWSKI
    great start on this one... can't wait to see you add color to it!...

Hi. Gary. Well I have been bunging some colour on. Should have finished it about 2 hours. But.

Started looking at the proms. Was great music. And when it finished they took us to nuglear power

Station. And its still on. Don't no why I'm watching it must be out of a morbid curiotios ???. e/s

Ok it's just Finn. So I might get back and Finnish the Church ok CIAO. Gary. HASTA LA. VISTA.

IVAYA. CON DIOS. HOO ROO. SLAINTE. .............POZDRAWSKI

Blast It Gary I had just about to finnish when it cut me out and as I hadn't be saving in the last 1 hour an 1/2 I've lost it ok will Finn Tomorrow

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI

Appears as if you're getting in lots of practice. If you're planning on chucking the work into the virtual shredder after an hour or so, why not look at it as a study, just like the painters of yore who would work stuff out on a separate canvas -- like the head for a portrait or to go into vast, elaborate civic paintings. Like they say in the car commercials, "your mileage may differ. . ."

Or. . . call Microsoft and get some tech support since it sounds like you just got that operating system and you should have some tech support available to you (guessing here).

Is it crashing using any other application under Windows 10? Or pop down to the ArtRage Tech Support Forum and ask if anybody has had a similar problem.

On a happier note, look at how many pages your thread has. You have nearly 1000 pages. Has to be a world record. Alert Guinness or crack one open. . . Man oh man!!! GO MAN GO!!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawTheHellOutOfIt! y ˇVaya con Marathon Endurance!

No limits when you're loving it, eh?

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Just up Cap'n Mac its geting to B a Bad Habit just about to have my Pills and cornflakes Banana then to do battle with 10 but their spin bowler is to good for me yes I did try

microsoft but gave up as it was to complicated for me so its back to the church again with luck this time otherwise it get Boring OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS