Page 994 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 4948949449849929939949959961004104410941494 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,940 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi June OK as they say A friend in need is a friend indeed and Cap'n Mac and Caesar stuck we've me as I traveled through the Wi'lderness and Bus sketch'es OK

plus Dame Katie the keeper of the Moara sadly missed whose gone A.W.O.L .........CIAO JUNE HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO
    Goes both ways, Mr Ploos. . . You're a stalwart artist and a wonder to behold. I don't think I've ever seen anyone with such pluck when comes to doing his art. A good friend as well and a heck of a lot of fun in the bargain. I'd buy you a drink if I could.

So Countess Duffy crashed yer system did she? That sucks. Do you think it was a Windows thing or an Artrage thing or did ye no treat her like a lady? The aristocracy can be high strung, as ye well know. I think it was the crack about her not looking her best. Tempting fate, sez I. . .

Frustrating to say the least. Get into the habit of saving your work, lad. One never knows about new operating systems and if there'll be bugs.

PosedAristocraSki! y ˇVaya con Tele as a consolation! Persevere, my dear chap!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n. Mac. Thanks. Just woke up. I'll. Try to see how I get on this afternoon. With the Countess

Duffy If window 10 let's me. Ok. CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE. POZDRAWSKI

Hi jus lost another hour on the Countess

Oh no Mr. Ploos! That's terrible. Are you forgetting to save your paintings? A good habit to get into is - as soon as you start a new painting - even before you put a brush stroke on it - File/Save Painting as..give it an name and then File/Save frequently as you go along.

If you go to Edit/ArtRage Preferences/Advanced Preferences you can choose how many individual Saves so you will have copies of different stages of your painting you can go back to. It doesn't overwrite the file.

As you can see I have mine set to save up to six incremental copies.

Name:  back up.JPG
Views: 233
Size:  16.9 KB

And the copies will look like this - this one is GenA - the next is GenB and so on.

Name:  copy.JPG
Views: 191
Size:  12.1 KB

PS: If you already know all this - just tell me to 'shut up'.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

My stuff is crashing also Mr Ploos, I would think perhaps Win 10 and ArtRage have to tweek things a bit , now I'm off to set things to what June said

Hi June Thanks For the info I did think when going onto 10 everything would be the same but they come up with a list of question about which I haven't a clue as you know

its taken me four years to use Layer's and that only for backgrounds and textures you've just shown me plus i've just found Stickers when doing Donavins Castle by Cartuneman

Ok I'll keep saving every 5 mins Yuk Yuk ok I 've Posted the Countess even thou not FINN but might leave as is

HI Jean So you've troubles with 10 too yeah I think I'LL try as June said as long as I don't get

To U Both Thanks OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE...........................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Countess  Dufy   Starter    No  4.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	178.1 KB 
ID:	87189  

Hi June. I Always forget notification Sorry. I see you sent me lots of help. Thanks. CIaO

Hi A quick Sketch I kept saving ok but 10 didn't Crash at-all ......... Chagall not a S.P CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

........SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Chagall     STARTER.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	142.6 KB 
ID:	87192  

Mr eighty+ , it is always fun to catch up on your prolific thread, with so much going on it is a good way to catch up.. love you latest efforts especially the mother and child but all your people have become quite painterly with your unique style but the drawing of the faces is very very good and your use of color is becoming a much stronger part of each work in my opinion.. I wish Katie ( Coops ) would re appear as well , miss her great dancers...

HI GXH I do like you new style it should sell like hot Cakes just right to brighton up a room for us who live in the colder Climes CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

..........IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Mother   and   Son         FINN.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	303.3 KB 
ID:	87201