Page 989 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 489889939979987988989990991999103910891489 ... LastLast
Results 9,881 to 9,890 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Cap'n Mac thanks there's a helluva wind gusting at the moment but not raining yet so I don't think I be doing much walking today but I can skoot around on my swivle chair which has Wheel's ( roller Balls )

STATTE BBUONO ..Si.........Si ............SLAINTE........KIA ORA ........HOO ROO.......SHAINTE Jainkaing ZIA Jain ............POZDRAWSKI
    Well with all your wind and you being on wheels, seems like you could get blown around like a weather cock. . . you and your bein' on roller balls an' all.

I say lash some pillows to yer gunnels and tie on a tether line so ye can pull yerself around the room without getting pitched overboard. . .

HAR, LADDIE BUCK!!!!!! Heave two!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con the wind beneath yer wings!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi Cap'n Mac a great idea I've just put on some Ibuprofen i've found in the medicine cabinet a well squashed tube just enough I hope and a tube of dental fixitive do U think it

will work as well a Question how or where do I get textures from ??? as was going to copy Jean's baby face but I see its on a bubble Texture any idea as would

help me OK CIAO IVAYA CON POZ-DRAW-SKI

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    a Question how or where do I get textures from ??? as was going to copy Jean's baby face but I see its on a bubble Texture any idea as would

help me
    Mr Ploos, I might have used the Essential Canvas on that one, you can find it by going to

View
    Canvas Settings
    canvas collection - Essential
    then play with the degree that you would like it to be

Regards from Turin. STATTE BBUONO
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hi jean thanks. I will look later. As I'm on the IPad at the moment. OK CIAO

Hi Andy. Good to hear from U. I thought u had gone trad. OK. But I See your still digital but I wish U

Every success in your new venture congrats. But pop in now and again As we all miss you OK

Ciao. STATTE. BBUONO. CON IVAYA. DIOS...SLAINTE.......POZDRAWSKI

Hi Jean ok I've done like U said found lots of Textures but no mention of essentials ok not to worry as fixed up with a simular one sorry to hear of your complaints

makes me feel ashamed of moaning about my twinges OK Jean CIAO Sleep tight IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Hi 1st one thanks for showing me where the Textures hang-out as they say U learn something every day, I had trouble drawing over the rain at 1st before I relized

you could put the rain in afterwards The Back feels a bit better this morning thank goodness still pains but just a little ok see what U think of your little one

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AW  Mum its  Raining              Jean      FINN.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	479.1 KB 
ID:	87083  

Thank you Dear E, I'll try to drop by more often, miss you too guys. KIA ORA HASTA LA VISTA I've seen you are playing with textured canvas, it's a powerful tool that Artrage has so keep exploring on how paint interacts with it, you'll be surprised by the results. CIAO and STATTE BBUONO
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hi Jean done Your GiGi ok Sorry about colour but got carried Away

Hi Andy thats a Quick return Textures Yeah Jean showed me Where they Hang-out taken me 4 years to get them my age U know and the Knees

don't work like they used to Ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO SLAINTE ..........POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GiGi       FINN        JEAN   2.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	257.4 KB 
ID:	87089  

Both look great Mr Ploos altho that poor little girl is going to get soaked in that rain