Page 987 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 487887937977985986987988989997103710871487 ... LastLast
Results 9,861 to 9,870 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Great Faces

They all are so unique. This is something I am not very good at, so I am happy to enjoy looking at yours.

Dear eighty, we all need a tune-up sooner or later, just keep painting, that's better than anything, your brain certainly is with us, that shows in your art, so just keep that body going ok, take care

Hi PAT I'm as Fit as a Fiddle apart from the Legs and sleeping at the drop of a hat sorry everbody got confused what I ment was I need time out to sort the state I'm in

meaning the garden is like a Jungle and the paperwork has piled up as I ignore it and my house is about the same ok thats why I called time out to try and get it all

sorted out so far I'm in my 2nd week thinking what to do but so i'm still sitting on my arse thinking do you think I should plead the 5th admendment ??? :

Ok whishing U all Well I see there lots of new Talent showing fantastic Paintings so my old rubbish won't be missed CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si.......SLAINTE .....HOO ROO

KUAI LE SHANTI JAINKANG ZIA JAIN.............................................. ..........POZDRAWSKI

Does anyone know how Robbie is ???
    Last edited by eighty+; 07-19-2015 at 01:59 AM.

Good to hear I'm not the only one challenged by a yard creeping back. . . to claim its erstwhile birthright to possess the land. Just keep your machete poised and one eye open when you sleep cause them plants can attack without warning. I know this to be true from personal run-ins with things that like to poke ya in sensitive places. . .

But I'm in pretty decent shape with me trimming out the deadwood. It's embarrassing to tell ya how many bundles and bins went out over the last few months. But it's a good feeling to get 'er done. But the victory is only temporary and the siege continues.

Well, all the new folk who came to the ArtRage Forums are well and good but it don't take yer esteemed place, Ol' Mac Ploos! Ee aye ee aye oh. . . with a pic pic here, an' a pic pic there, 'ere a pic, there a pic, everywhere a pic pic. . .so yew keep on de pic'n path, laddie buck!

Go Man GO!!!!!!!! Wooo Hoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Posedrawski! y Vaya con Art Ploos Style!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Well Thanks Mon Kapertain but it looks as if I've got to break into the Treasury as I relized the Body has well gone past manual work so it looks as if I'm only fit

for an odd Pic; here and there while the arms and hands are still working ok I see your in a heat wave lots of fire's just as well you cut back all your brush around your

property at least fire if it comes you'll have 1/2 hour to get out OK keep smiling, to ALL CIAO SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

Oddly, and happily, it rained yesterday -- some. Can't recall if it did the day before. Prior to that it was a heat wave for sure. But it's July and you kind of expect heat around here. The rain was a welcome surprise. The fires are nowhere near me. If the rain made it to fire areas, I'm sure it's most welcome. I know someone who lost their home last year who lived far from me. But homes and other things do get burnt up here and there.

Yeah, with the drought fire is a concern, certainly in the wild areas. Around me, the wild areas got pushed back really far so I'm actually not in a risk area. But the zoning got grandfathered in when my neighborhood was on the edge of the wild decades before I moved into the area. So we still get scrutinized.

As to your body and health, remember those exercises I sent you links to -- the really low impact ones where you can do them sitting down, or standing if you can. Speak to your doctor to see what you can do and whether they would suit your situation. My mom and step-father are turning 90 this year and still go to the gym 4 times a week. . . unlike me. I get my exercise in the garden.

Well, Paint when you can, Mr Ploos. I think we all look forward to all your pics. I know I do.

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya con Moving the body as you can!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Red face

Hi Cap'n Mac fedup looking and trying to file the paperwork like the Greeks I wanting more time so had a try at the white hat for a break ok can't say

I'm happy with the result but begger's can't be choser'es can one prehaps the rest will do me good pleased that you had some rain maybe less for us

ok CIAO give my regards to the gang OK SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Le Chapeu  Blanc      J.B.  Greuze     FINN.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	205.0 KB 
ID:	87047  

Hi What a day Hamiton goes asleep at the Wheel the french want to spit at Froome and thats only half of it as I finnished the other J B Greuze ok I can

go and watch the Telly now CIAO SLAINTE HOO ROO .......................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Guiter  maker   FINN       J.B. Greuze.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	248.5 KB 
ID:	87065  

A lovely lady in her beautiful hat watching that lively fellow , good to see you back Mr Ploos

Hi. Jean Thanks. Ok I've. Just been looking at your gallery smashing stuff will you mind if I. Copy.

Your portraits. The wonder of it all. Days gone by. Sunshine. And one other sorry for- got the name

It's my age U know. OK. When I get Back ?? . CIAO. SLAINTE .......PORzDRAWSI