Page 984 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 484884934974982983984985986994103410841484 ... LastLast
Results 9,831 to 9,840 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi My Uncle Rennie as I imagined him was blinded in a gas attack in the 1st war and as far as I know Lived in Aberdeen in Scotland came from a large Family in Edinburgh

7 children 3 boys 4 Girls ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Uncle   Rennie      by   Fred   Dixler.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	294.5 KB 
ID:	86879  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi My Gwen John ok as I've moved away From Gwen's self-Portrait ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ............................POZDRAWSKI
    Howdy Mr Ploos. . . Yeah, it's better but this set of illustrations grabbed from somewhere on the internet has a general idea of the kind of structure I'm suggesting when you're around at it. Your source picture/artist probably didn't use this kind of thinking, or maybe they did. But it's a good rule of <*ahem*> thumb for getting the hand sorted. After that you can then do as you please and it ought to hold the form.

http://imgs.steps.dragoart.com/how-t...00065617_3.jpg

So your Uncle Rennie was blinded in WWI. Very sad and unfortunate. What an awful time on earth for those blokes with mustard gas being freely used and all. I can't even imagine. Well, that's a dandy picture you made of him. Truly.

When I first read your post with the pic, I thought you were playing with the name "Renoir" for Uncle Rennie. It does have a little bit of the look of him from the few pics I've seen of him.

Right then. . . off ya get.

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya con mas y mas, more & more!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi Cap'n Mac yeah I went to Loomis for hands having looked decided it was too booring and I was to old to start farting around with Hands ok You'll just to put up with

My painting of hands ok so here's a little tree as was much easy-a to do then hands CIAO keep smiling machacho IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE ...............POZ -DRAW -SKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Painting Title_267.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	233.1 KB 
ID:	86886  

Here's a family tree for your viewing pleasure, since hands bore ya. . . more up your alley with all your family pics. . .

Somebody else's family, but ya moost admit, it be most non-Loomis yet handy enoof. . . oh aye. . . (it no be mine though it do say Mac. . . not me tho, amigo. . .)

Putting in the link in case someone wants to find the original place from whence I copped it:
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...f1c13d1310.jpg

Draw Pose Ski!!!!! y ˇVaya con kid's school tempera!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by D Akey; 06-30-2015 at 06:23 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yeah I like that.Cap'n Mac More my style They don't tell us Much do they. Must be Irish . Ciao. IVAYA Con DIOS mon amigo. SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

Great lot of painting going on here Mr Ploos, love the shawl and the little suit of Mary's and of course that little face peeking out

Hello jean thanks pleased. You liked Mary yeah she'll be a stunner in her primal also the shawl
    As was worried when doing it wondering how it would look but now when I look at it I'm quiet chuffed
    Jean. Ok. CIAO. IVAYA CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

Always plenty of enjoyable paintings!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One there's so much going on these days what with the girls fooball in Canada now tennis and the Tour d'France I'm finding it hard to paint my little

trees now tunizia and your Favourites Juv and whats happened to Andy in Turin have U heard anything ??? ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS Mon AMIGO SLAINTE

With Pirlo everything's getting crazy. He's going away in NY for few months then, since their league stops, he would come back in January for few months to play again with Juve and Italy during the European Championship then he would eventually get back in US or go somewhere else. Other players apparently did the same previously, including Beckham.
    You know, with due respect for their talent and honour, they tend to eventually move and pick millions wherever they grow more ....
    Last edited by Caesar; 07-01-2015 at 10:15 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!