Page 983 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 483883933973981982983984985993103310831483 ... LastLast
Results 9,821 to 9,830 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

After the bad figure of both our soccer youngsters to the European Championship (just like in Brasil our grown up players), we should both turn "to horse based sports" (ippica in Italian, the idiomatic sentence meaning a drastic change of activity due to poor results of our performace; incidentally sports where the horse is supposed to have the basic hard job rather than You ). I notice you already did!LOL
    Last edited by Caesar; 06-25-2015 at 07:08 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hello My name is Mary I'm just 9 days Young my dad is John and Mum is Aoife and my older Sister Juliet but then You've already met her ok I'll see U again when

its my Birthday Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mary      STARTER.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	154.7 KB 
ID:	86862  

Hi Ya Mary, you are so soft and sweet

Hi Jean Yeah when We're at our Best all soft and Dimple Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Starter   no1.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	136.9 KB 
ID:	86867  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hello My name is Mary I'm just 9 days Young my dad is John and Mum is Aoife and my older Sister Juliet but then You've already met her ok I'll see U again when

its my Birthday Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Very sweet, Mr Ploos, and Congrats!!!!!! And WELCOME Mary!!!!! A real darlin' and with all these kids portraits and family additions, it makes me wonder who put the ploos in Mr Ploos! It be the Ploos family to be sure. . . .

You done a fine pic for her parents and of course herself, when she can actually see. But that'll be coming shortly. Best get the piñatas ready.

POSEDRAWSKI! y ¡Vaya con los bebes!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac. Yeah should have finished Mary Friday night but the flower patterns on her jump suit
    And the shawl thought I'd leave to Saturday ok so now I've done the flowers. And had a go at the
    Shawl. .? Only hope it will look like a wooly shawl. . Ok. So only her face and hands to do but got
    Bogged Down with Gwen. And the telly ok with luck hope to clear them today. Ok

June. ....Caesar sorry I get confused easy it's my age U know otherwise I'll plead insanity

To. U all. CIAO. IVAYA CON. DIOS. SLAINTE...........I see Juv as had a clear out

Hi up Late had my pills and cornflakes but no Banana as Didn't get to the shop :- (( :- (( OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............... Pozdrawsk

Name:	MARY        FINN.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	292.2 KB 
ID:	86873  

Hi My Gwen John ok as I've moved away From Gwen's self-Portrait ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ............................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Gwen    John       FINN.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	151.7 KB 
ID:	86874  

Ah, we Mary looks grand. . . could even say she was a baby grand. . . or a great grand. Bet she makes the best music ever to certain ears.

As to the lady in the very Victorian get oop. . . I like it. And I know how tiresome some things are to paint, but in the case of her hand, you may want to consider it less of a total shape (legit in some styles) and think of it more in terms of planes, in a sculptural way. I think it could do with a wee bit more form. But that was way before my time and she may have overused her backhand and it became misshapen as a result of applying strict discipline to them what's chose to ignore the line of propriety and good manners.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you at least got some food. I'm trying to pass a kidney stone and I've come to realize that eating is for sissies. Drinking water, and lemonade, and a few choice meds, that's the breakfast for me. Then when I do pig out on a meal after having to make a trip to the bathroom about 35 times a day, and having to piss in a coffee strainer, a normal meal does taste good I dare say. But I'm mostly on porridge and water (by porridge I mean oatmeal), so we're on the same menu. Paint on MacDuff!

Posedrawski! y ¡Rollin' with the Stones, muchacho!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n MaC yeah Kidney Stones put me in Hospital for 2 weeks on drugs very painful then when woke one morning gone no pain they said its gone down into

your bladder you can go home but like U had to Pee threw a Sieve and when it come out it was the size of 1/4 of a peanut like a cluster of brown suger :

ok I've had a go at Gwen's hand see if u think its better ok i see she had a pash on Rodin then !!! when she was in her Prime ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS Machacho

SLAINTE ..............POZE DRAW STONE's

Name:	Gwen    John       FINN       A.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	168.6 KB 
ID:	86877