Page 981 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 481881931971979980981982983991103110811481 ... LastLast
Results 9,801 to 9,810 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Arrow

Thanks gxh yeah I do like To do Townscapes now and again as their static ok I have looked
    At The twin towers yes I think. Caesar hit the nail on the head so to speak . . Maybe
    By the time I reach the ton I'll begin to get to grips with my computer as at the moment it just laughs.
    And hides things to make me seach knowing. I'll never find them till years later like Juz brushes
    In stickes. Ok CIAO. Thanks for Looking. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

Yeah I only could swim in a bath-tub Now ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OK  the tide  coming  in see U later.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	149.5 KB 
ID:	86827  

And Bob said if U want a Sun in the Sky U just put one ...and the little Tree said I've got my Roots in so I'm not going anywhere so the Cow jumped over the Moon D

Name:	The House of Dr Gachet_001.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	206.3 KB 
ID:	86832  

The problem is that the cow jumped over the moon but was invited to a BBQ straight into the sun.

Where's my "What's this here sauce?" and a knife and fork. Still can't get over that you call is Werster Sauce when it's spelled Worcestershire sauce. But you guys have your own ways. . .

Anyway, get back in the saddle, lad! Punch them doggies! Brand them Paintin's. . . It be comin' from the Bar 80+ Rancho. . . YeeeeHAAAaawww!!!!!!!!

Go man Go GO GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come Saltana! Hi Ho Cornflakes! AWAAAAAAYYYYYYYY! Return with us now to those thrilling days when Mr Ploos would turn to his ArtRageous Companions, Old Paints, and say, "Bugger all, I'm bushed. . . Wonder if there's a game on -- let them run around a while. . . " <Cue the William Tele on BBC 4.5>

Last edited by D Akey; 06-21-2015 at 10:33 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac so your back from holiday then yeah been on Porridge as had ron out of Milk and cornflakes with water is a no go but passible with

Porridge ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Roscoe and  mate       FINN      2c.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	308.9 KB 
ID:	86836  

Great work Mr. Ploos - I love it. Gt.grandkids? HOO ROO!!!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

I'd rather say grand-grand kids, dear June, considering the venerable age of ATPloos ... LOL Hey mate, You are always fantastic indeed! Love Your boundless raids and blitzkriegs!
    Last edited by Caesar; 06-23-2015 at 05:43 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thanks just up and having a Bloody Mary with Jean but no Vodka to help me come too watched the Canadien Girls beat the Suisse Girls

Some Gate 54,000 fantastico I see Pirlo is off to the Yankee Land then ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO...Si....Si ...SLAINTE........POZDRAWSKI

.... Pirlo not yet gone, maybe on January 2016 ... anyway, as Juventus, we're working to reinforce the team anyway and a few good hits so far, both some young and very promising talents talents and Kedhira, Mandzukic and a couple more hits to come, hopefully. We expect to be even more competitive on the next Champions League and to be lucky enough to repeat the final! Italy will have to make soon recourse to Marco Verratti at and after the nations European competition, You know him? The short guy playing in the Paris Saint German as middlefield, with Ibrahimovic, Cavani, Thiago Motta, Pastore and few others ... after all there's no other young Pirlo available around at the moment.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes I was Dissapointed with Juv in the Final they didn't get into the game at all I think the early goal shook them and I thought the laft winger

for Barca had the Game of his Life one Player who baffles me is Ibrahimovic who is World Class but doesn't seem to settle ??? ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

STATTE BBUONO........Si........Si ..........SLAINTE................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Orange  Squash   Time         Starter.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	176.8 KB 
ID:	86844