Page 976 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 476876926966974975976977978986102610761476 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,760 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Not only was Kilroy here, you got him to pose for you.

I have no idea what the problem was you experienced, but I hope you get it sorted.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi yes that is a quick sketch and its come through ok ........ ok I'll haveanother go
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Cap'n Mac The problem is I can't get the pictures threw it keeps coming up with a Red dot I see that Wagner come through ok but not the Last ones
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wagner.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	86739  

See thats come Through ok ??? why not the lastest???

Name:	Alex  Chilean Bike Tour.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	153.9 KB 
ID:	86740  

I'm stumped. Hope you get it working. No idea about the rest of it. Maybe there's a red dot because the Japanese just bought it? See, Mr Ploos. They collect lots of western art. And you got sucked into the vortex. Hope your prices go up accordingly. . .

So it's merely an uploading to the forums issue? Maybe you should ask HannahRage the forums admin. Just address it to: HannahRage
    Last edited by D Akey; 06-07-2015 at 05:56 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac I've taken a Photo to show U the Red dot ok see if U can make sense of it now ok Ciao

HI CAP'N Mac ok here's another one ok Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS

Well, Mr Ploos, right off the bat, I would guess that your file is too big for an upload and/or it's the wrong file format. It looks like an exclamation point inside a red dot which means something got flagged as wrong and not working. Not sure what, since all that error info that's popping up would mean something to programmers which I'm not.

It looks like it's roughly 5.5 mb which is HUGE!!!!! not for a pic file, but for this forum. (In the past the max size was like 256kb, although this forum software seems to compress images that are within a certain range so as to bother with making it fit. I would suspect that in cases where there's so much extra info, that it would not resemble the original well enough.)

I think what happened is that in your excitement for using layers, you didn't flatten the image into a simple jpg. Unless you are working at way bigger dimensions horizontally and vertically than you've done in the past, it's probably that you have all your layers still in the document. And if that's the case it wouldn't be a jpg file. I think those have to be flat. You can have layers in certain formats, including the native one that ArtRage uses, and you may be trying to upload one of those that it won't accept until converted. That's another possibility.

Save your pic under a different name and then try exporting it as a jpg. If that's not it, we'll try something else.

Here are the file formats it will take. I don't see anything about max file size:
    Valid file extensions: arscript bmp col cpr doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png prs psd stk txt
    Last edited by D Akey; 06-07-2015 at 04:47 PM.

Hi Cap'n Mac Ok I've changed the name and it looks as if its come through ok we wil see CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZ DRAW HOPE

Name:	Portrait  at the Easel.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	190.5 KB 
ID:	86748  

ok another old that wouldn't go through yesturday but ok today

Name:	Tiepolo       Starter     No 2.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	230.6 KB 
ID:	86749