Page 975 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 475875925965973974975976977985102510751475 ... LastLast
Results 9,741 to 9,750 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Coming along right smart, Mr Ploos! Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm half expecting at some time you're going to put the Sistine Chapel ceiling, or some such image that you painted, onto someone's jacket as a pattern. St. Peter's Cardigan or some such. . .

I'm off to the yard. Have to bundle cut brush for the pick-up tomorrow. Thank goodness the weather's mellow.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Whats with the Brush ?? is it what U cut back in case of Fire

That's exactly right, Mr Ploos. Brush clearance, not that they should be bugging me about that, but they made the zones way way back when this was close to the edge of the wild. But that was long ago. Now it's just an opportunity for the Fire Department to be active. They have them going out on all kinds of calls with their fire truck when somebody calls for an ambulance in their home. Keeps a high profile, and keeps them sharp I suppose. Could be a right boring job save for those few moments of adrenalin.

Anyway, I think it's God's way of getting me away from the computer and out doing something physical for a change. Found a dead possum skeleton who had lived under a tarp I had in the patio for years. I think he was from the old crowd of animals who would come around for dinner. Was a cute little baby. I had a soft spot in my heart for them because when I would let the cats in he would be outside the door waiting to be let in as well. Was super cute at the time. But apparently he laid claim to being part of the family. So tomorrow I shall bury him (or her) in the back with the cats from the same vintage who passed on as well. This was taken not too long after I moved in to the house. I may be wrong, but he may also be the one I found shaking under my pillow. . . "Busted!" I put him in a can and took him out to the front wall where he shook for hours. Toast one to my friend the Piggie.

POSE TOAST SKI!! y ˇVaya con four legged pals!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Piggie3.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	241.8 KB 
ID:	86727  
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah it looks good but looks like a Redec in the near future I think He's waiting to come in ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE....POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Yeah    Legs    were     strong      finn.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	105.8 KB 
ID:	86728  

I'm glad to see Your legs feel better and that you resumed Your skating activities ... maybe the problem is in the arms and hands ... I can't see them! LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE Sorreee arms across the chest once youv'e got speed on a stright run OK

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO.....Si...........Si...........SLAINTE...... ...........POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Yeah             Legs  were     strong        FINN.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	109.0 KB 
ID:	86729  

Hi A quickie Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE....................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Self- Portrait at the Easel    Sofonisba  Anguissola       Starter    no 1.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	270.8 KB 
ID:	86730  

Hi Starter no2 ok tennis and the I.O.Man Moterbike race Stop Play ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

Sorry can't get the picture threw ??? Anyway Thats Wot I Eard
    Last edited by eighty+; 06-06-2015 at 10:33 AM.

Nice and atmospheric. Leaves us with some room to invent our own pictures in a way. . . a dangerous thing knowing this crowd. . . hahah. Go man go!!!!!!!! And mind the thin ice!

Pose Skate Ski! y ˇVaya con giving lassies the brush!

Hi just trying to see if its working as last night when I tried to get no2 of the girl at the Easel it just come up the red sign ok so will try know ok

Name:	no image  trial.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	86737