Page 970 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 470870920960968969970971972980102010701470 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,700 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

I would avoid to do as in our noble palaces and paint Tiepolo-like cherubins on the ceiling as in a Veronese's trompe-l'oeil. Should You paint them too well and effectively, You may risk some golden rain on You skull when passing beneath them ... LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Just Finn Rome I think as A lot That I'm not sure of alright for Josph sitting up in the Hieghts in the Sunshine with a Flagon Of red and Bowls

of Spaggetti with Tomato Ketchup blobing paint on Willy Nilly While I'm sitting Staveing with only Orange Squash to Drink not knowing what goes Where I should

think He must B laughing like a Drain at my Efforts Ok what's With Tiepolo ?? And don't forget I'm to old to clime a scaffold unless there a Lift ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO SLAINTE..........................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rome       Turner       FINN.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	261.0 KB 
ID:	86581  

Hi And Another Electricien CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Electricien   a      FINN.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	86585  

I dare say, that's a bloody cunning way to get the Ploos Boos denizens to come round to sketch -- call in for service and catch 'em oop in yer web of tom sketchery whilst they should be changing the fuse. And you say that the juice was off for your tablet, but hold it a second and let me test out that it's up and running. . .

He has that look of, "You forgot to check if your recharge cable was plugged in, mate. . . Right, I'll hold this pose, shall I?"

And it's a right handy job of the picture, as well. You've gotten amazing, if not having gone all Swedish and Smorgasbord on us with such a vast array of styles. . . These two are really good likenesses with minimal information, but key. It says it all in short order. Grand job, lad.

Pose electricianski! y ˇVaya con full service!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I don't laugh at all. You're proceeding pretty well in Your ambitious architectural enterprise instead!
    To Your benefit pls meet two great Venetian masters, Giambattista Tiepolo:
    https://www.google.it/search?q=giamb...oQsAQ&tbm=isch
    and Paolo Veronese:
    https://www.google.it/search?q=paolo...P&ved=0CAUQ_AU
    the guy who took to new artistic heights and dignity the "trompe l'oeil" painting art (pittura d'inganno or deceiving painting) ancient Romans started more than a millenium before, the one Pat is presently involved in.

I'm glad to know that You may pay electicians and other services with Artrage fine portraits over there. I wish they accept them here too as a payment ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One The sun is Shineing And I have just started a Tiepolo ok thanks for the Links CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO..SI SI

POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Tiepolo      Starter  no1.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	241.4 KB 
ID:	86592  

Such great paintings, dear eighty, but of course that is what is expected of you lol, enjoy all of them, Im doing lots of painting to keep my mind busy, I call every day at nursing home about mom and they will let us know when it is time to come back

Hi Pat Thanks I thought you'd gone up to Canada ? So Mum is Still Wev'e us then I thought as you said she had stopped eating she was for who the Bell Tolded?? if you follow

My thoughts Is she Older then Me ?? as I v'e been a bit dodgy this last few day's and my feet have Swollen up even have Trouble putting my Slipper's on Ok PAT

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE KIA ORA ............................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Tiepolo         FINN.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	239.0 KB 
ID:	86596  

Smile

Hi Up early had my Pills and Cornflakes with Banana and just had a smash with Josph Turner ok I've just found out on the reference the M/Glass and the cross lets U look

into the boats enlarged Fantastic OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE KIA ORA .......................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Large   Shipwreck         TURNER        STARTER.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	280.9 KB 
ID:	86601  

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One A word of Warning Don't Go into Church as Old Bodger the Dodger Is working on the Ceiling Ok or whear a Helmit

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si....Si SLAINTE YAVOL....................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	church   ceiling     no1    STARTER's.ptg   A.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	390.0 KB 
ID:	86605