Page 968 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 468868918958966967968969970978101810681468 ... LastLast
Results 9,671 to 9,680 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Cap'n Mac as I've been to sea Ho HO HO Must be yoking as I don't do sea ones I leave it to the expert Jacktar but got carried away and looked at Turner

and as we all know he tied himself to the Mast suppie Bugger anyway had a go ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........POZDRAWSKI ..THINK I feel SEASICK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Turner       STARTER.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	151.3 KB 
ID:	86542  

Hi Turner's Finn I think CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Turner          FINN.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	219.4 KB 
ID:	86544  

Brave lads indeed who go out into the storm to head into the storm waves to rescue people who are getting crushed by the storm.

Nice action in those waves Mr Ploos. Brighton Beach in times of yore. . . on a bad hair day. . .

Pause. . .DrowSea! y ˇVaya con buoyancy in the squall!

Excellent action! By the way, sea scapes are not unlike any other scape. . . I mean painting. You look at the form and how the lighting is hitting it and go go go!!!!!!! As you can tell by how smartly you addressed the one you just did. Getting the eye working and wired up to the hand and, as they say in the South, you're in bidness. . .

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks Cap'n Mac at least U thought it was Passible CIAO IVAYA CON Seascapes Yavol mien Herr SLAINTE .........POZDRAWSKI

Hi Chichester Canel FINN ok IVAYA CON DIOS .....SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Turner        FINN.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	151.0 KB 
ID:	86558  

HI ok Not a Turner Starter CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Not  a Turner       STARTER.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	169.0 KB 
ID:	86564  

I see that after M. Daumier You felt the need of some isolation on the sea, but You better don't sail in a stormy weather, wait for just some favourable wind.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O CAESAR O Mighty One Yeah Its just Starting to Rain and quiet a strong Wind and the last boat I was on was the cross channel and that was bad enouth

For Me yuk anyway the've put a tunnel under the sea which will suit me as don't think I'd make a good salior ok Ciao STATTE BBUONO Si...Si

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........................POZDRAWSKI

Well, I guess You may ask Jack should You need to sail around then. The only risk is that You may find yourself recruited among his pirates! LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks I good Do with a couple of wooden legs and a couple of bottle's of rum as it goes well coffe if U put a couple of shots in then

I could throw my walking sticks away and bounce along on my Head Ok I think This last one could B a Film or T.V show ok

Yeah if U keep Viewing in the After 9 show U could go Blind Si..Si CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO...Si...Si SLAINTE .........POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Not a Turner   FINN.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	170.7 KB 
ID:	86567