Page 967 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 467867917957965966967968969977101710671467 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,670 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Jean Thanks for looking in hope U liked what U saw

Hi Cap'n Mac Well I never thought of DorianI must admit U were Quick

To U Both IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA SLAINTE ....................2 POZDRASKI' s
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Constable    Sterter  no1.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	217.7 KB 
ID:	86530  

Ah, to the manner born. I feel like I should brush my top hat and take to the countryside.

Good start Mr Ploos. Got enough there to know just what's where.

Go man go! You're a gentleman and have a feel for these kinds of English settings!

Youse Drew Sky! y ˇVaya con pastoral bliss! Fetch the haywain, I feel a joyride coming on!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac OK hold Yuh Att on then we've been breathing fresh air and I felt quiet Giddy so bashed it out quick To get back home to Nosh some Spuds ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Constable    FINN.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	304.9 KB 
ID:	86535  

Your constant excercise is leading You to emulate again Constable, Sir Ploos? Wonderful painting and colors, dear mate, although I see in black and white recently in some cases, yesterday too, at Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid and it looks like this will happen again next June the 6th in Berlin .... just our 8th champions final LOL
    FORZA JUVENTUS!!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah I did see the Matche's and my Favourite got beat by Barcelona shame the were without their two Winger's otherwise the result Bayen Munich

in the Final As for Juve I watched the game but being old I can't remember who won But going by your Glee Juve must be in the final ok but they will have a hard job

to beat Barc but I hope Juve Win congrats IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO ..Si.........Si .........................POZDRAWSKI

Hi A quick Daumer ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ..................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Honiere   Daumer  5.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	86537  

Hi another Daumer Quicky ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Honiere  Daumier   6       FINN.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	118.8 KB 
ID:	86538  

Hi I think he's telling them the story of the Actress and the Bishop D CIAO IVAYA COM DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRASKI

Name:	A   Gaggle   of   Bishops      H Daumer    FINN.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	179.9 KB 
ID:	86540  

Hi Went Down on the beach today with Seago CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Jumping  the Waves  with  Seago.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	142.4 KB 
ID:	86541  

Went to go see the sea with Seago. Say that three times really fast!

Brisk and refreshing. Spring, longer days, warmer, outdoor kinds of fun in the sun. . . Rainbows. . . Go man go!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of which, what's the one about the actress and the bishop? Lordy, I think I'll need to look it up on the internet if you don't spill the beans.

Greetings from Angus Posedrawski! y ˇVaya con Fresh Air!!!!!! or you can switch to plein aire if you're motoring. . .

PS: I just looked up "Said the actress to the bishop. . ." which turns out to be the equivalent to the American "That's what she said. . . " as a tag on the end of a statement which turns it into innuendo. Got it. Very cool. I shall use it. . . Yeah, looks like that's what's happening in that picture of the stodgie backrooms and brandy and cigar set. The one lad looks like he's trying to loosen them up a bit. We've all known lads like that. . . heck may have even been our stodgie selves on occasion.
    Last edited by D Akey; 05-16-2015 at 07:48 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream