Page 964 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 464864914954962963964965966974101410641464 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,640 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hail O Caesar O MIGHTY ONE Surely Caesar you don't mind loseing a few Golden Shekals after all think of all the statue's his given too Rome and all the Tourist's

that flock to Rome to See them and the Spaghetti is not too bad either CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO SLAINTE.....POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gian   Lorenzo   Bernini        FINN.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	164.6 KB 
ID:	86469  

Hi looks as if its going to rain Cats and Dogs ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSK

Name:	Juliet       Starter.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	181.0 KB 
ID:	86477  

You're getting quite polished, Mr Ploos. . . as opposed to very Posedrawski Polish. . . which you've taken to certainly.

No, your work is cleaning up very nicely and it feels streamlined like looking at an aerodynamically designed kind of finish. Quite nice because the things you're putting in work very well indeed.

Hi marks! You get the aerospace contract! So did you get some shopping in so you can eat? You worry me sometimes, laddie buck! Take care of your health so you can paint paint paint. . . and then when it's time to eat, you can eat with a fork in one hand and a stylus in the other.

As to raining cats and dogs, here it rained kittens and puppies. Some but not a whole lot. I felt like a dirt farmer during the dust bowl in Oklahoma in the 30s that wiped out the farmers for lack of water. (or so I hear. . .) Anyway I was hooting and a hollering and dancing about with a bar of soap getting all spruced up for summer.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya sin wind resistance!!!!!!

Last edited by D Akey; 05-10-2015 at 12:03 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Just FINN Juliet I wasn't to happy with her Hair I might go back in a couple weeks time they tell me it helps like looking threw new Eye's OK

AS to our Friend Silas POZDRAWSKI Yeah makes me think I'm speaking Polish as it roll's of the Tonque PAW DROS SKI ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Juliet      FINN.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	281.4 KB 
ID:	86486  

a lovely painting of a beautiful child, Mr Ploos

Hi Jean yeah her mum think's so I'll Send it her tonight ok thanks CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Help   George  I'm  stuck in the Bath.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	86499  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Jean yeah her mum think's so I'll Send it her tonight ok thanks CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI
    Well, her mum looks a wee bit like she was sitting on the edge of the tub and fell in. I would think that action pose is a bit harder to hold as gravity was playing its part.

As naked ( which = awesome! ) as she is, the finish on the child is so much more professional looking. That's a really nice look. As to the hairs -- we can always do things differently. I would bet the Sistine Chapel that Michelangelo looked at the finished ceiling and wished he had done some part of it differently. Just comes with the territory of being a perfectionist. And it's also the force that's driving you to achieve such splendid results.

When I think of how these looked when you were first starting out and what you're doing these days, I say my hat's off to you. Time well spent, says I.

Go Meister Ploos! Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posedrawski!!! y Paw Dro Ski! y ˇVaya con finishing touches to the wispy hairs on the lassies!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac sorry about the girl in the tub I was just arseholeing around after looking at Catmandu's 10" minutes smash ok

thanks for good comments on Juliet I havn't heard from Mum yet but She might be in Hospital having her second ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........................and 3 POZDRAWSKI' s

Name:	on the bus.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	86502  
    Last edited by eighty+; 05-11-2015 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    thanks for good comments on Juliet I havn't heard from Mum yet but She might be in Hospital having her second ok
    She keeps having babies, it's job security for you esteemed artisan self, lad. They'll all be needing portraits lest there be jealousy and psychiatrist fees later in life cause the parents didn't favor them as much as the first born. . . etc.

Play to their hearts, my good man. . .

Go man go!!!!!!!!

ˇVaya con your growth industry! y Pos Droy Ski!!!!! (or something like that. . .)

Hi Cap'n Mac See you've got me hooked on Daumier no you told me his name and what a wit he is also Good drawing practice as well

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Daumer.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	86503