Page 959 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 459859909949957958959960961969100910591459 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Giovanna Boldini starter 15 ok Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Giovanna     boldini     Starter     15.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	242.5 KB 
ID:	86302  

Very cool Mr Ploos! I like the start of that portrait one. Shows good structure and attitude. . . well, I assume she's got good attitude, thought that could change any moment. The Italians are a passionate lot after all, and she being a lady and all. . . Best do a good job, artisan. . . Kidding aside, she looks great and would doubtless love it.

And the other one of the ladies in the room. . . super ambitious, but you've done very well in the past establishing your spacial scenarios quite credibly. No doubt this will be a winner as well.

Move them hands, laddie! Yer doon graaaeet!

ˇVaya con PosedDrawstrings! y Slainte de bon bons!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks Cap'n Mac yeah the Girl I was Lucky as it all came right from the off ok. The other one as you can see a lot to do I have Cropped the origenal pigture but now I'm

wondering wether to get it back if its possible do you know if it is ??? ok CIAO IVAYA Con California hill top''s time you washed the car as it Covered with Bird CRAP

don't park under Tree's. Slainte

Dear eighty, hope you are well, by the looks of your paintings you are doing great, love all and the little girls expression is wonderful.....fantastic work

Hi Pat just got home as my Nieghbours being Friday asked me round for fish and Chips and a few classes of Red Claret and being an old Doddering old Bodger I couldn't Refuse

Could I Ok So your Back in Town great as its been so quiet in the Gallery Lately so lets see some more Painting Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINT HOO ROO

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    . . . ok CIAO IVAYA Con California hill top''s time you washed the car as it Covered with Bird CRAP
    don't park under Tree's. Slainte
    Ah, truer words ne'er be spake, an' it's the gosh honest truth that God revoked and repossessed the sphincter muscles for all birds because their payments were in arrears. Nay, lad. . . no in 'er ears. . . in the other end, in arrears. I figure it was gamblin' debts. They're a load o' punters, the lot of 'em. . .

And the sad truth is, one of them laid an egg like a gumball which rolled off the nest and onto me car in the harsh heat of the sun an all I could do was grab a fork and some Tabasco sauce cause it fried up in a nonce. . . or rather on the roof of a black Honda. And that's plenty caliente! an' that's why I park under the tree. . . shady practice as it is. . .

ˇVaya con toast and hash browns!
    Last edited by D Akey; 04-25-2015 at 06:46 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Eighty+, had to stop by and catch up, always a great treat to see your progress, which is most impressive! doing copies of old masters! and group portraits is a big step and you are doing so well...

Hi Cap'n Mac you surprise me as I thought Honda's Like to be in Sun being Japanese Mon d'Duie Caliente Vat is dass :eek

Hi GXHPainter woke up at 8oc with full intensions of Finishing the girl no 14 but went back to sleep till 1oc pm so had my Banana and cornflakes and my Pills

sat at the Wacom Started on the girl done a few dabs but got sidetracked by Snooker on the TV for a time before dozing off as per norm when watching TV

ok then there was Football too watch so thats more orless my day ok so never did finish the Girl ok Thanks for looking in and for the compliments regards Mr Ploos

To U Both IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.....................POZDRAWSKI

HI Stayed up to FINN the girl 14 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Giovanna  Boldini          FINN     14.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	237.1 KB 
ID:	86318  

Yeah, the Japanese cars may have come from the rising sun, but the noonday sun is for madmen and Englishmen and those flippin' birds. Here in California, you have to really love the heat.

Anyway, I don't really mind the birds for all my fuss and bluster. Just that you had the picture with the birds creating a mess on the floor. Might cause those flamenco dancers to hammer it all flat with those jack-hammer heels.

Go man go! I like this latest furtherance of the lassie in the hat.

Oh, and caliente means HOT! If you hear that from a native, you can bet it's hotter than you're used to.

DrawPoseskis! y ˇVaya con guitarra!