Page 955 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 455855905945953954955956957965100510551455 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,550 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One OK Had a bash at it OK but I've made her face to broad but a blind man would like to see it CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO..SI .....Si
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GIOVANNA    BOLDINI          FINN.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	296.4 KB 
ID:	86218  

Hi Giovanna Boldini Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO...Si.....SI HOO ROO

Name:	GIOVANNA   BOLDINI         Starter.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	214.8 KB 
ID:	86221  

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I see. Thank You, dear Ploos, so it was my first hypothesis. I know the term since it's in Italian but it may be applied to animals too (castrato and eunuch, an even more ancient word), but I wasn't sure of possibly more complex jokes D Akey might have concealed.
    Anyway I'm afraid they don't exist anymore herearound, since a few centuries, and decidedly more as for the sacred music in the Sistine Chapel. So the Pope doesn't really run that risk. LOL In these days it's a practice still surviving though, among the ones who are dissatisfied of their actual exterior sex attributes, so they undergo intervention and in some cases I presume also for money earning purpose, as it once was too, with a different job and also in addition to artistic passion for singing I guess ....
    Ha! Thanks for the observations of some all our humor. Yeah, I was referring to the old time castrated singers at the Vatican with the countertenor and such artifically heavenly high voices.

"Busking" is a term for street performing looking for donations from passers by. I thought that would be a decidedly poignant and telling sign that the Vatican was taking rather earthy steps to raise money. I don't think I've ever seen a castrato, and not to my knowledge would they willingly submit to the heckling from onlookers in modern times especially. I think male singers would not want to have to compete with such extreme singers in the marketplace where having one's testicular appendages removed. And the women might think it less than sexy to have a castrato singing Night and Day or Moonlight Serenade. . .

If they did, no doubt the plastic surgeons/blacksmiths would be busy retrofitting onto males, what we call among my people, "big brass ones". When they say in a chiding way to someone who has wimped out, "Grow a pair, why don't you?" Hell. . . I say buy a pair. . . [switching to a commercial voice:] "And if you act now, we'll throw in a penis of your ethnic choosing, and a Ginsu knife to do your own circumcision! Don't delay! They're going fast! (wheel barrow sold separately. . .)"

THAT would be how the Vatican could get richer than. . . um. . . richer than the Catholic Church. Only they might have another Pope Joan on their hands. . . and that would never do. . .or so I'm told. . .

Last edited by D Akey; 04-17-2015 at 09:16 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Good stoof, Mr Ploos! Nice and all ethereal and vaporous like. . . like a Will o' the Wisp. Don't get too many of them on the Ploos Boos. . . haunting the water closet in the back and sooch. They do do a proper job though. . . their ghostly vissage in the in-flight restroom makes people go faster so they're less likely to miss their stop.

Go man go!!!!! (and if ye can't, ask the attending ol' Wispy Willer. . .)

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con Vaporous apparitions!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac your making me do a lot of reading between you and Ceasar ok least it keeps me awake makes the brain ach and I'm getting quiet good with Dictionary ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO...Si.....Si........Hoo Roo ...............SLAINTE......................POZDRA WSKI

Name:	Giovanni     Boldimi         FINN  3.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	216.9 KB 
ID:	86222  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Cap'n Mac your making me do a lot of reading between you and Ceasar ok least it keeps me awake makes the brain ach and I'm getting quiet good with Dictionary ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO...Si.....Si........Hoo Roo ...............SLAINTE......................POZDRA WSKI
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! No. . . Nay laddie. . . that be no a proper castrato. . . that there be a Castro! Similar spelling but with two rather significant political differences. . .

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con los bolas de latón, Esse!

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Ha! Thanks for the observations of some all our humor. Yeah, I was referring to the old time castrated singers at the Vatican with the countertenor and such artifically heavenly high voices.

"Busking" is a term for street performing looking for donations from passers by. I thought that would be a decidedly poignant and telling sign that the Vatican was taking rather earthy steps to raise money. I don't think I've ever seen a castrato, and not to my knowledge would they willingly submit to the heckling from onlookers in modern times especially. I think male singers would not want to have to compete with such extreme singers in the marketplace where having one's testicular appendages removed. And the women might think it less than sexy to have a castrato singing Night and Day or Moonlight Serenade. . .

If they did, no doubt the plastic surgeons/blacksmiths would be busy retrofitting onto males, what we call among my people, "big brass ones". When they say in a chiding way to someone who has wimped out, "Grow a pair, why don't you?" Hell. . . I say buy a pair. . . [switching to a commercial voice:] "And if you act now, we'll throw in a penis of your ethnic choosing, and a Ginsu knife to do your own circumcision! Don't delay! They're going fast! (wheel barrow sold separately. . .)"

THAT would be how the Vatican could get richer than. . . um. . . richer than the Catholic Church. Only they might have another Pope Joan on their hands. . . and that would never do. . .or so I'm told. . .

Now I see. Actually I didn't know of that meaning.
    Well I obviously cannot grant for any Vatican citizen and organization member, but I don't think the mission of the Vatican or, more widely, of the Church, is to get richer, especially not in this age and with this Pope, who seems able to live with far less than Gwyneth Paltrow for his specific needs. LOL
    After all the Vatican and the Church both already got and get enough money, in Italy, Bavary, US etc. from taxes or donations to keep the machine going and the activities, both religious and of social support and aid wherever they are, like other kind of Christian communities or specific lobbies if You wish and certainly there are a lot of new born religious or semi-religious entity and communities who got richer than the former two and in far less than two millennia without fostering and leaving too much in terms of universal and common art and beauty in the world (just to keep without more ephemeral outcomes and outputs) just to keep within the noble "commodities".
    What this world is missing more than usual maybe, is not money, certainly quite often what is used for, rather responsibility and committment for a more agreable world, which is doubtfully coming from just eating grass, peacefully flee and disengage from any threat, have the full right to think of any possible right of any order and compel anyone to a continuously evolving and intricate sigěngle thought to measure political correctness and, ultimately, just don't (or believe not to) harm anyone or anything, which is a quite metaphysical and illusory self-absolution and certainty.
    Neither getting rich or, even less, richer and richer is considered "the scope" anywhere or should likely be so for a sane human being, thus confusing a possible opportunity or instrumental tool with a finality, but that's another kind of religion or "priests" we're talking of (I dont sound like the cheap Machiavelli they use to sell, do I?). I feel more confident in this opinion since US Constitution too, for instance and if I'm not wrong, recognizes and states that the scope of any individual human being is to be happy and curiously the same applies to the Bible and the Gospels after all, with the only difference being the broader view and the longer term for such an achievement.
    Last edited by Caesar; 04-18-2015 at 01:23 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Well what I can say, dear Ploos? Que viva Cuba and Your painting mastery!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail Caesar O Mighty One ..........Cap'n Mac ...... O Ye Merry Jester's Thanks For keeping me Laughing more please its helping my reading Speed ok

CIAO STATTE BBUONO....Si....Si .......SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWING

ok I've Tarted up Castro as I think late at night my eye's get Bleary ok see if its better CIAO

Name:	Giovanna     Boldini       Florien        FINN.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	264.0 KB 
ID:	86225   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Giovanni    Boldini           Finn    4.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	223.7 KB 
ID:	86226  

Hi Giovanni Boldini Starter 8 OK CIAO HOO ROO SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Giovanni   Boldini      Starter   8.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	162.6 KB 
ID:	86227