Page 953 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 453853903943951952953954955963100310531453 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,530 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Yeah a wast of my Talent this street think the best pitch will be outside the shopping Maul ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........Pozdrawski

Yeah Cap'n Mac those Bunnies make a nice Meal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Think I'll go _.__.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	130.3 KB 
ID:	86156  

I always cherish your posts and as always they are pure delightments full of fun, energy and imagination!!!!

Many cheers to you my friend...

Hi Ken Thanks glad they make you Smile CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Freud  32       FINN.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	289.4 KB 
ID:	86164  

HI A quick One OK COMPUTER GAZE ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA ......................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Computer     Gaze         FINN.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	130.7 KB 
ID:	86168  

Holy crap! Is that a self-made Mr. Ploos?!?!?!?! Ye found what old Ponce de Leon could no do. . . you found the fountain of youth! Lost your whiskers and all!!!!! – – and all along it was right under our very noses - - it be the Internet and Art Rage in tandem. WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottle it and sell it and it'll keep you in cornflakes and bananas till the cows come home and you can finally get some milk. . .

Go man go! Slap that paint around in a most impasto way as well as the soft stuff. . .

drop hose skis! draw pose skis! Draw Pose See! Posedrawski!!!!!! (had to resort to typing as my dictation software doesn't acknowledge foreign languages and it's generally a poor guesser as to what I mean when I get into some of the words less used.) y ˇVaya con las Ponce de Fountains of Youth!!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac yeah I thought I'd have a rest from Freud and Sargent so looked my cumputor to see what was laying around Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

..............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Karon          FINN.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	120.1 KB 
ID:	86178  

All very interesting people and paintings, I'd say, the weirdest being the shy priest trying to play music ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks I like That as I never thought of him as a Priest are times hard then up at the Vatican ?? Well they say a new Broom sweeps Clean

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si.........SI .............POZDRAWSKI

new Starter ok Shopping at the Mall

Name:	Shopping at the Mall.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	197.2 KB 
ID:	86190  

... well actually it looks like the Pope couldn't refrain from pointing out to the continuous slaughters of Christians and other harmless communities all over the world in these days. In such a passionate complaint and call to eventually consider, admit and try to solve , this worldwide problem he was probably taken by the silly idea to speak openly and out of hypocrisy and has just called the Armenian genocide a genocide and not an unpleasantly, particularly deadly deportation (I knew understatement was rather a British attitude).
    So, legally speaking he committed a crime according to Turkish law and he would have committed a crime according to French law if he denied it was a genocide. Every nation, power system, religion etc. has, more or less, terribly shameful or criminal behaviour in their history to repent and confess, at least to re-establish some form of truth and learn lessons for the future, but it looks like that in most cases we all prefer to avoid to do it publicly and keep our illusion to be born sinless and that some predecessor or previous regime or maverick was actually guilty for that ...

BTW, now I see why you like to take this bus so much ...
    Last edited by Caesar; 04-14-2015 at 02:40 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I suppose sooner or later it was going to be time to paint the Ploos Boos on the whole. Nice one! And I like that Lassie. . . seems classy. . . maybe even sassy. . . is that Lassie.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!

ˇVaya con Posedrawski!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream