Page 952 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 452852902942950951952953954962100210521452 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,520 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi cap'n Mac. WWII IDon't know. What happening. But it's sunshine every day I'll expect Iwill change

Now that I've said it aye. She's a bonnie. Lassie I might have go at painting her later. , did

You see I bunged a Klimt in that last Freud. . At the moment I,ve started another Sargent again.

One I had never. Seen before. Ok. Then back to see the Girl's. At Freud's. . Ok. Ciao.

IVAYA. CON DIOS. KIA ORA. HOO ROO".........POZDRAWSKI

Hi Dr Pozzi at Home J.S. Sargent Starter Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO .........POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dr   Pozzi  at home   J. S. Sargent    Starter.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	134.9 KB 
ID:	86128  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi June Thanks Yes I followed your Diagram Ok but how do I get them onto my Drawing area )IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO
    Once you have selected a texture for the layer (edit layer texture) it will be on the layer but it will be hardly noticeable until you paint over it. You can see in the s/shots that the pattern/texture only shows where it's been painted over. The one with the flowers had the pattern/texture on the layer below the flowers, so it only showed on that layer - not on the flower layer. Shows best with chalk or the paint roller - not thick paint.

Name:  texture1.png
Views: 224
Size:  80.6 KBName:  text2.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  30.7 KB

Still as clear as mud?
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Hey June Thanks for the Letter yes I just love the Criptic note at the bottom Ok I will Try

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Dr  Pozzi  at   Home      J. S.  Sargent        FINN.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	188.0 KB 
ID:	86134  

Hi From the TV Ronnie Trying to Beat 1.47.7 Ok STARTER CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Ronnie   Trying  to beat  ! .47.7.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	151.1 KB 
ID:	86137  

Hi Friday and all's Well weather still good just Finn Ronnie ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Ronnie  Trying to  Beat   1.47.7         FINN.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	163.2 KB 
ID:	86151  

HI TV top Gear Clarkson Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Clarkson     Starter.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	159.4 KB 
ID:	86152  

Hi another TV one ok he get's us all Singing ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

Name:	our mastro   the Chior  master   who get us all  Singing.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	86153  

How'd you get Ronnie Wood from the Rolling Stones to pose in a race car? Was it that new automobile sport called Drifting? I don't keep up with racing so he probably looks like he actually does, whoever is driving.

I love that Sergent one of the red, devil-may-care lad in the robe. He always looked like he would make a great vampire. Nice painting, that.

And all the rest as well. Is the weather still holding?

Remember some time back I told you I had gophers? I sent my cats out to kill gophers and they continually came back with empty sacks. I now spied very early in the mist, hopping toward my front yard a cotton tail bunny. The blighters (in the real sense of the word) lived in the area for a long while, if not since the ocean waters receded and Noah' cotton socks kicked their ruddy little cotton tails off the Ark.

And here I was going to kill me a bunny on Easter n' all. . . But I just couldn't pick which form of execution to employ. . . cute little bastard's tearing up me landscape and killing my trees and flowers, gnawing and tunneling through the roots. Such an execution would be akin to taking out a hit against one of Santa's elves at Christmas. . . It's just not done in polite society. . . Do you happen to know what the accepted moratorium is against killing bunnies after Easter? A week? Two? My trees are desperate as they're being chewed off at the roots. . .

Go Man Go!!!!!!!

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya con cotton-kickin' footwear!

Last edited by D Akey; 04-11-2015 at 10:21 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

HI Cap'n Mac Yes that is Ronnie Driveing ok its on a TV show Where the Host Clarkson ( Thats him in the 2dn picture ) Invites Celeb's to drive round a track to try to beat

the other's Time's ok But Clarkson has been given the Sack by the B.B.C because he Punched a boss

Name:	Freud   30          FINN.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	213.3 KB 
ID:	86154