Page 949 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 44984989993994794894995095195999910491449 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,490 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Gee thanks. . . I mean. . . wait. Give her back! Lassie, come home!

I could always use a good model with big eyes. . . She reminds me of an actress. . . trying to remember her name. . . she was in some big things too. Oh well, you took her away so maybe that's why I can't recall her name. How soon we forget, eh?

Good stuff Mr Ploos! Keep that there Ploos Boos a-rollin'! Yeehaw!

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya con lassies!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Sailor Boy If U can fix a Bike Then U can Fix A Car then if U can Fix a Car Then U can Fix a Tonado fighter Plane

Then if U can Fix a Tonado Fighter Plane Then U can Fix a Aircraft Carrier then if U can Fix a Aircraft Carrier

U can Fix a BattleShip ok Welcome to join The Navy OW the Joys of TV Adverts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freud      26     Starter.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	295.2 KB 
ID:	86043   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Painting Title_261.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	143.8 KB 
ID:	86042  

Hi Freud 27 Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO ............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Freud        27         Starter.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	237.3 KB 
ID:	86046  

I joined the navy
    to see the world.
    What did I see?
    I saw the sea. . .
    I saw the Atlantic
    and the Pacific was terrific
    but that's all it turned out to be.

I remember me dad singing that to me as a wee tyke. He thought it hilarious. And I'll never forget his mirthful rendition and caution to never join the navy which he was in for a couple hitches. Myself, I joined the army and at the time wish I had joined the navy. Frying pan into the fire I would say.

Good pics. Keep plugging away and you'll have the whole madhouse papered in time for Easter, Herr Doktor Freud. Say hello to the mad hatter while yer doon the lowlands in the rabbit hole. . .

Go man go!!!! Posedrawski!!! y ˇVaya con Lucien Maximus!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac just up and had my Corn flakes no banana us the cuboard is empty so it looks as if I've got to go to Sainsburys to stock

up for Easter ok the last ones I might just leave as Drawings ok see how I feel after Shopping ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS avec Lucien

Hi Freud 24 Finn ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE

Name:	Freud  24    FINN.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	494.7 KB 
ID:	86059  

Mr. Ploos, I'm liking the impasto look of your paintings. Hoo Roo!!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

HI Lucy ........JUNE Thanks I found it hard going with the impasto brush in my first try with them as haven't seemed to be able

control them ok but then its just me a backwoods Boy ok but will keep trying now I found them I think I must have Downloaded them

from Juz Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO ... SLAINTE ... POZDRAWSKI

I echo June. . . the impasto technique is rocking. Challenging in some ways for sure.

There are so many ways to skin a cat in ArtRage I can't really comment on whether what I'm about to say applies to this technique, but in real world painting, one builds up a picture with less of a loaded brush at the beginning and saves the thick and goopy stuff for the end. Reason for that is because thick and goopy is really tough to paint over. And of course it can be done easily enough using layers if one chooses because one can have it where the lower layers have no effect on what's above it as if it's a separate painting almost.

But the way you did this, with some direct strokes that you keep as the last word in that space it takes up, why it does show a mastery, like watching an tight rope walker really high up. Thrilling when it works. Messy when it doesn't. This worked great!!!! Well done! Navigating the Ploos Boos on a tightrope. . . Awesome!

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya without a Net!. . . and if Annette is too busy, we'll see if Monique's available for a ride aboot the park with ye, lad.

Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks as wasn't to happy with it as you said its like walking on a tightrope but my name is not Blondin the

bloke who T/Roped over the Niarkra Fall's ?? E/S but reading how long it took Lucien I can quiet see why ok I've just done

Another one ok CIAO IVAYA Con IMPASTO HOO ROO ............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Freud   25           FFINN.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	333.8 KB 
ID:	86064