Page 945 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 44584589593594394494594694795599510451445 ... LastLast
Results 9,441 to 9,450 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

With such a painting speed I guess You're about to run out of Freud's paintings pretty soon, although I noticed You didn't pick up his juvenile ones (in a quite different style) this far.
    On Your next painting You may add, as graphical add-ons, possible blood parameters out of their proper range. Maybe a medical consultation could be useful, even if I'm pretty sure You that You caught at least an artistic flu compelling You to feverishly paint anything You stumble on and like for one reason or the other, keeping You awaken and eventually leaving You drained of forced ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Salam's yes the blood has got the all clear so I'm fit for a Century unless I'm Out L.B.W : D

and yes I looked at some of the early ones what a change of Style like Pepper and Salt

Ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO ....Si.......Si ....................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freud       15        FINN.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	188.1 KB 
ID:	85948  

Well, when you start doing Freud's kindergarten pics from Mrs Freud's refrigerator magnet collection, fetch us a beer while you're there. There's a game on tele.

So yer doon great, lad, and it's fine news about yer blood test. Did they find it were true blue. I always pegged ye for a royal, and a right healthy one at that. Go man go!!!!!!!!

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya con great good health! Cheers mate!!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear eighty, such good news about your blood test, I quess it was a bug, so nice to hear, even tho we have not really met I thought about you and hoped you would get good news, we all want our dear eighty to hang out with us for a long time

Hi Cap'n Mac sorry I'm on Oange Sq Yeah a right Royal Rascal yeah the blood is ok a sort of reddish colour

So the bloke under the car is no relitive of mine I wonder if they charged Him for Parking

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO .........POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Freud  16    ..A.  Carracci   the head of an old man.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	229.9 KB 
ID:	85952  

Hi Pat think of me like a Bat hanging on Thanks

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE KIA ORA

Name:	Freud    17       Starter.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	85956  

HI Freud 18 Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Freud        18  Starter.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	85959  

You know, Mr Ploos, there's an interesting quality to your uncolored paintings, where you have everything almost done like a white marble sculpture. When you color them in it takes on a whole different character. I actually kinda like the monochromatic ones. They're rather like drawings, and if there's a spot of color, it's still a drawing, more than a painting. And I quite like that as an aesthetic gauntlet taken up like a challenge.

That one of the head with the beard, and the rhythm of the lines, with the curves and all is very dynamic, like looking at a Michelangelo or Bernini sculpture (and countless others who incorporated this into their sculptures), where it's all about shapes and such rhythms. I like that a lot.

I don't know whether it interests you to pursue that style as a drawings, but if you do, you may want to start considering the quality and character of your actual marks as part of that art-making process as an endpoint (this could mean choosing different tools for your drawing other than airbrush or whatever soft mark you're making exclusively). You can always take it on to paintings later, but seems like the bus didn't stop for the passengers at that particular stop, even though it's on the route. The drawings are really nice unto themselves.

Go man go!!!!!!! Fantastic stuff.

I ask ye lad, who put the 'Draw' in PoseDrawSki? Who put the 'Lang' in the Lang-a-lang-a ding dong? Something to ponder.

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya con drawski!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

happy to hear all is good with you and your latest paintings/drawings are just top notch Mr Ploos , was it in Grayfriars that they found the remains or part of them of King Richard. ?

Hi Jean Thanks yeah they have given him a right Royal send off must be good for the Tourist Trade

Hi Cap'n Mac yes I seened to use the airbrush Mainly as it seemed the only too that didn't arsehole around ok

but I'm haven't trouble as when drawing or painting I get what I call Lightning Strikes when I touch the tool to

the Screen to draw or paint a line or mark I get marks that go right across the screen which can take over

Half an hour with the undo button to get rid of them which ain't much fun when I 1st open the screen at artrage

the 1st thing that comes up on the screen is a notice telling me there's a mismatch please rieinstall Software

so I tried bounging the Wacom Disc in but no joy then read in the book it may be blocked by my Norton Virus

ok so I turned the Virus off for 10 minutes and tried again Nope Nuffink ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE TO you Both .................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Freud  16     ..A. Carracci         FINN.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	272.5 KB 
ID:	85968