Page 944 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 44484489493494294394494594695499410441444 ... LastLast
Results 9,431 to 9,440 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi a Quicky before Doc's CIAO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FREUD     14      starter.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	137.7 KB 
ID:	85919  

Whatever ailed you didn't hamper your drawing abilities, these are great. Now hoping you have as great a news from the docs

Don't make us send Just Jean over there to sort you out, and report back to us. So how be ye, Mr. Ploos?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Jean .......Cap'n Mac Thanks yes been to the Quakes took blood pressure and listen to my chest asked if I was feeling any Painhad

to lay on a bedthing and pressed on my Gut to see if I could feel pain I said no So he said pop into the Nurse so she Can take a Blood

test to send to the hospital so I've got to ring her friday as she will have the result ok the back to the Doc's to find out if I'm

got a few days to finish Freud 18 at the moment he seem's to think it was Stomach Bug

THANKS for your Concern's ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Jean .......Cap'n Mac Thanks yes been to the Quakes took blood pressure and listen to my chest asked if I was feeling any Painhad

to lay on a bedthing and pressed on my Gut to see if I could feel pain I said no So he said pop into the Nurse so she Can take a Blood

test to send to the hospital so I've got to ring her friday as she will have the result ok the back to the Doc's to find out if I'm

got a few days to finish Freud 18 at the moment he seem's to think it was Stomach Bug

THANKS for your Concern's ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI
    You did tell them you had a reddish color in your stool? That's the key. If they run the wrong tests it may well miss what's wrong with you. I mean diarrhea is going around it's true. I had it meself, along with going dizzy in a wave or two. And then it went away for the most part.

But the red -- that be an 'orse of a different color, wot. . . and from the sound of it, t'was a trotter. . . or a mudder. And thus and so, ye needs ta tell 'em that all specific like. Like the ol' sayin' goes, "Red poop in the morning. Sailor take warning. . . Har!"
    Last edited by D Akey; 03-26-2015 at 05:11 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks Yes I told him all so I can sit and wait to see what the blood results show with luck they will show

Yes You've still got a couple of Pints left CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

I think This ONE is FREUD when my Age

Name:	FREUD    14        FINN.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	259.0 KB 
ID:	85929  
    Last edited by eighty+; 03-27-2015 at 05:13 AM.

When actor Gregory Peck, now more or less white haired, was receiving a lifetime achievement award from the American Film Institute (I think), in his acceptance speech he told an anecdote that James Mason had recounted for Gregory Peck about when James himself was in Ireland. And it was pointing up the color of the Irish language. So James Mason, who had been in countless films by that point was strolling along a road and was stopped by a little old Irish lady who said quite innocently to him, "Pardon me, sir, but wouldn't you be the actor James Mason in his later years?"
    (or something very like that)

Put me in mind of what you said about that painting of ol' Lucien, in his Eighty Plooses.

Heck, I'm not all that far behind. The numbers of my age belie the fact that I still think and feel rather young. But I rather wonder when one reaches that "in your later years" status.

Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah as far as I can see or know the mind stays the same its just the body that gets tired Ok ask FREUD

but not to worry as we will soon be govened by Clunes ???

Name:	Frued      13        FINN.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	284.9 KB 
ID:	85939  

Hi Freud 15 Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Freud    15      Starter.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	147.1 KB 
ID:	85940  

Go man go!!!!! . . . that is, what I mean to say -- Paint on, good lad!

I heareth that yon Richard III, last monarch of the Plantaganet line, was laideth to resteth this very day. . . Californiath Timeth, tho goodly to wit yesterday only for those stout folk of the Land of Eng. A right Yorkshire lad, at that, what ho, and oh, ayuuh!

Strange story that, and says a lot about the accuracy of history. . . or the malleable nature therein. The king of yore was found in a parking lot, and though Shakespeare himself wrote that he was a hunchback, he was not. He was in a hatchback. Poetic license. . . they can take it too far sometimes, these freakin' bards and their bizarre antiquated spelling. . .

Anyway, RIP Richard III. May they straighten your history.