Page 942 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 44284289293294094194294394495299210421442 ... LastLast
Results 9,411 to 9,420 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Thanks. Jean. I've just got into bed. Ok. Good night. CIAO. SLAINTE

Wow, my dear eighty, you are on fire, great works of art

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Cap'n Mac who's this one then hawkeye IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI
    Off the port bow! Why it be none other than Mr Freud his own self, matey. Yar. Ye be the Ploos Boos privateer, oh aye, sailin' the 'igh seas in search of treasure. . . An' that there ship, she's sailin' low, filled to the gunnels no doubt wif tons o' paintin's, just waitin' ta be seen. Let loose the canvas and we're in 'ot persuit, Yee Haaaarrrr!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi jean. Pat .....kenmo. Cap'n Mac. Sorry. When I said to jean. Goodnight. On trying to sleep.

I felt as if all was not well. Had to get up quick as was going to be sick. Managed to get to the toilet.

In time. And it didn't look to good looked reddish. At the same time went to the toilet. Which

Poured like water after Stagged back to bed. thinking it was all over. But no. Every half an hour. For

the next 3 hours. Ok I then slept to about 4oc Ok. Sorry to burden U with my. Woes. Ok.

Frank Auerbach the last one. Ciao. IVAYA. CON DIOS

Don't apologise dear Mr. Ploos - we are your mates and are here for you and feel your concern. If you are still not feeling well get yourself to the doc - quick smart!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Thanks June I will see how I feel Tomorrow ok HOO ROO

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Don't apologise dear Mr. Ploos - we are your mates and are here for you and feel your concern. If you are still not feeling well get yourself to the doc - quick smart!
    Plus 1

Right then, Mr Ploos. To the doc feeling good or not. Pink or red is something to not mess with. Get someone to drive you. Let them run some tests.

Be well! y ˇVaya con Dios!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

aah Mr Ploos, I'm so sorry you are not well but as they said get to the Doctor and right quick , I'm not quite as old as you but almost there and it is no treat being old shaky and ill

Your drawings and paintings are amazing!