Page 937 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 43783788792793593693793893994798710371437 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,370 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi there dear Eighty, yes its me back again hehehehe. Even though I havent made comments I have viewed your paintings most days and I am amazed how many there are and so varied. Love the one of the boys, they are so cute. Hope you are feeling well and glad to hear you got your pens sorted. Stay fit and well dear friend.
    Last edited by coops; 03-12-2015 at 05:54 AM.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Funny, the picture of the cats done with a mouse. Hahaha. Not the easiest tool for long lines, is it. But like everything else, once you get used to it you'll having it stealing cheese day and night. And fingering your drawings. . . possibly, but not all that precise.

Go man go! (and get some new pens. . .)

PoseMouseSki! y ˇVaya con las plumas!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

well knock Me sideways with a Bloater Madam Coops Keeper of the Moara and the

North east Gate Hallow good to see your back and fit we hope readyto do battle

in the Forums I almost sent out the St Benards with The brandy but then I heard

it roumoured you where climeing Mt Everest so I was ok CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Athena        FINN.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	172.8 KB 
ID:	85781  

WOW what great paintings dear eighty, love the boys, all are so good, you have been busy again, hope you are in good health, take care

Hi pat I see your still in the land of the Cunulks is it cold up there ?? Have you posted ok I'll look after the football CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Name:	Modigleani     FINN.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	281.5 KB 
ID:	85799  

Hi My thanks to Ian Hinley for Showing his Still Life which would have got my Vote if I had known how to Vote ok so I have trisd to Copy

I only Hope my copy does do Justice to Ian Hinley's Orignal I must admit my Brandy Ballon looks as if it could take a full bottle of brandy

if I should be so Lucky ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO and 1 POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Still Life     By   Ian  Hinley     My  Copy   FINN    2.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	219.6 KB 
ID:	85806  

Wonderful, Mr. Ploos, or should that be Wonderful Mr. Ploos? Seriously tho you have done justice to Mr. Hinley's painting.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Well if he ever gets arrested and gets shipped to Australia, we could call him The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Ploos. But so long as he is a step ahead of the coppers, mums the woid, and it's choost Mr Ploos, the Brighton Beach (Frank L) Baum, oh aye.

Good set o' paintins. Amazing what mastery you suddenly developed without your pens. . . or more like you found them. Good stuff indeed. You're getting pretty darned adept, Mr Ploos, pretty canny with the pens.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con Stabulary!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Enug or can I call you the OXO Queen. . Thanks I'm pleased as at first I thought I
    Wouldn't make it. But after studying Ian,s. I used the bucket on the background. Colour so the
    whole was reddish. Then I done the black bottle on the left which I was pleased with so then onto
    The book. With the spoon on top. Then the flask with the crazy paving. Which I changed by accident
    But liked the result so left it. Thed the background shaded drops which left the brandy ballon glass
    With the look of cut glass and a few flowers in the foreground all in all was quiet pleased with the
    Result
    Hi. Cap'n Mac. Thanks. Yes me and the pen's. Have come to an agreement lately so instead of
    A lot of infighting the 3 are working with me now like paid retainers.
    Ok. CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. HOO ROO. SLAINTE and thanks to Ian LinLey for showing his still life

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi. Enug or can I call you the OXO Queen. .
    Only if it means something nice!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]