Page 935 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 43583588592593393493593693794598510351435 ... LastLast
Results 9,341 to 9,350 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

I always wondered with these guys if they were in fact painting a version of toys in the attic. My grandparents had an attic and there was all kinds of chests and boxes filled with treasures that had absolutely nothing to do with each other, except that they had each been part of the timeline of their lives, extracted for a curious child to look at, smell, play with and put back. Going up there in summertime where it trapped the heat, the sensual textural nature of everything from a marionette my uncle had made to soft fur stoles with faint whiffs of long ago perfume and derby hats and coats was very different from anything I had ever experienced before or since.

PosePaintSki! and ˇVaya con Toys in the Attic!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac yeah its a bit like My Place I'm afraid as I'm always Painting every thing else

Goes to pot think I need a month off just to get straight ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

HOO ROO SLAINTE AND............ Silas POZDRAWSKI

Sorry the youngster is so small I didn't see till posting ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Giorgio De Chirico     FINN.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	186.5 KB 
ID:	85742  

Ah, the nuclear family. Very simplified wherein the idea of the story comes across. Like a hastily told anecdote.

So a father, a mother and a baby go into a bar n. . .
    The rabbi, priest and minister look at each other wondering where this one's going.
    The barn tender asks what'll it be. . .

Can't wait till you paint the next panel.

Fine work Mr Ploos! Go man go!!!!!!!

PosePaintSki! y ˇVaya con fresco!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac I picked A easy one today From Tintorette ?? ok but it took me longer to find it arfter saving to file then took to Draw it ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Name:	Tinttori.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	174.0 KB 
ID:	85748  

Hi Tintorette 2 ok made me feel its time to have a quick nap CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO ..........POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Tintorette  2.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	172.8 KB 
ID:	85749  

Ah, Tintoretto. Has to be a made up name describing what he did for a living, like Goldsmith or Wainwright or Cooper. Probably not because he colored his own hair if that is a self-portrait of his bald head he done.

Nice stuff, Mr Ploos. File management can be a bear. It always helps to set up a folder for each painting and save the painting to it right when you first make it. Saves the later hassle of going looking afterward. But you did find it, and that's a good thing.

PoseTintSki! y !Vaya con red hair tinto! er. . . I mean Tint 'er red, no?

Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah as I didn't win out this time as Father Christmas I wonder if I could earn a few

BOB On Brighton sea front as a Indein Fakir

Name:	Indien. Fakir.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	85761  

Nice one Mr Ploos.

PosePaintSki y ˇVaya con Dios!

Hi Cap'n Mac just Finn the Brother's Critisem Welcome Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

.....POZDRAWSKI

Name:	The Brother's      FINN.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	225.2 KB 
ID:	85766  

Good job on the Brother's Critisem. Do babies coo in different accents or does that come later? Kind of like "Babababa, innit?"

Anyway, they look a right healthy pair. Good job on them. Might want to bring A LITTLE more focus to the older lad's mouth by hitting it gently with something more dark in keeping with the other features. Regardless of how faint the mouth looks in the photo you may want to kick it up a notch. But not too much or too heavy handed in a pic like this. Good time to exercise your skills showing your range as a portrait artist.

PosePicSki! y ˇVaya con youth and vigor!