Page 932 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 43283288292293093193293393494298210321432 ... LastLast
Results 9,311 to 9,320 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

HI Vandra Yeah where would we be if Dear John hadn't won a Million Battels Regards to your Dad ok

ok this this next one I TRIED painting on the image to help with my oil paintings ok

Didn't bother to Draw it ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ronnie Woods  M. Jagger   Starter  Paint on Image.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	290.7 KB 
ID:	85694  

Great colours. I wonder what he's singing. I've found it's really hard painting on the image. I end up with a big mess! I think you've done a great job.

Great goings on Mr Ploos, and now how about the Khan guy in traditional clothes whilst singing

Thanks Vandra. Well this my first try at it more for a pratice with the oil brush it will be interesting to
    See how it turns out. Touch Wood. . CIAO. I VAYA CON DIOS. HOO ROO

Hi. Jean. Nearly missed you. Thanks I Think Your Pulling my Leg. Ok. What about Tyrone Power as

The great Gengis Khan. As I think he done a film of him ok. Jean CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS.

hi Wel it don't look to bad at fifty paces wth your eyes squinting yeah I did find the oil brush

hard to get fine strokes but that might just be Me on a 1st try ok Critisem is very welcome as it

helps Me ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO if you pinch your nose
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R. WOODS   M .Jagger   ok       FINN.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	394.2 KB 
ID:	85699  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi R.W DYLAN ??? ok i will check with Google ok I think he might be a Welsh Poet CIAO HOO ROO

OK NOW I KNOW
    Not familiar with the work of R W Dylan tho. And if 'e wrote poetry in Welsh, me hat's off to 'im. Can't be no picnic finding something to rhyme wif "marchawc".

So, I ask ye, what rhymes with "daearyddiaeth a rhyfela". . . Throw in a few cuss words and ye got a proper Rap song, sez I, wif the verbal articulation o' a solo on tha bodhran.

Were 'e from the USA, 'e'd likely be the bardish lad better known as Robert AKA Bob Dylan. Lord knows Bob Dylan was vague as hell half the time, keepin' ye guessing and assumin' genius. As the Beatles sang "Got to be good lookin' cause he's so hard to see. . ."

Do it be a vague portrait ye done. Keepin' me guessin' but a proper Babylonish job, lad! Well done yew!

Posedrawski y ˇVaya con marchawc in Babeelon, Rasta mon!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    hi Wel it don't look to bad at fifty paces wth your eyes squinting yeah I did find the oil brush

hard to get fine strokes but that might just be Me on a 1st try ok Critisem is very welcome as it

helps Me ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO if you pinch your nose
    Nice experiment! Roger Daltrey? Making me guess "The Who" of it. I tried painting thickly over photos in the real world long ago and it looked not unlike this one. Has a tendency to get harsh and opaque in my experience. I gave it up myself. I felt I took it as far as I could and moved on to other techniques. And now that we have the computer, all bets are off and we can do anything we like. Nice one, Mr Ploos!

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya con extreme amplification! . . . as was the way of my people back in the late 1960s. You want to know more, you'll have to shout as they're all half deaf from standing for years in front of the amps. ma-ma-ma-my generation, babaay. . .

Go man go!!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Cap'n Mac. Sorry confusing you it should have read .....Hi. Ronnie Wood drawing of

Dylan. Ok but as I didn't know who Dylan was. I thought I heard of a welsh poet called DyLAN ok.

So went on google and found out who he was a geetar Man I should have known Ronnie Wood

Woud'nt. Be painting a welsh Poet . CIAO. IVAYA. CON. Musica

Cap'n. Mac. IThink it's Mick. Jagger. From the group painting by. R. Wood as i'm trying to do it as three

Paintings I'm working on the middle section when I stop watching Telly ok