Page 931 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 43183188192192993093193293394198110311431 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,310 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hello old Aggis Basher yes you could be right Thats why the Romans built the wall because every time they tried to go into Scotland they were met with a Hail Old Aggises ok Nuff Said

I've just done a starter of Caesar's Cowboy the only trouble is while he's been staying in the land of

the Roman's Caesar's Mob have been feeding him on Spaggetti and a few glass'es of Chianti so as you

can see even the horse is ashamed and kept his head out of the Picture ok Thats my Story and I'm

keeping too it so where ever you go in the World you'll find a Scot thats been brought up on

Mother Milk and Aggiss IVAYA CON Aggiss HOO ROO SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A Fat   Cowboy     Starter's  no1.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	353.8 KB 
ID:	85682  

I see your riding the range now Mr Ploos, good goings

Hi Jean yeah been doing a lot of hard riding and singing why did you leave me Lucille just is it cause

I'm so fat???. Yeah Jean a lot of dieting to do ok IVAYA CON DiOS. HOO ROO

OK I've puffed and huffed and chopped and Hacked : CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS and

The Mongolien Cowboy .....HOO ROO

Name:	A    Cowboy     FINN.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	376.7 KB 
ID:	85683  

Well yippie yayoooh mongol man go!!!! I would think if he threw that rope it would fly like 6 inches and tangle. But he's knot about ropin' but a champeen rider, oh aye. A right high plains drifter. Bet he's a crack rider. Looks like he was born to the saddle. Now multiply him by thousands and thousands and you got yourself a continent or two in your saddle bag.

Nice one Mr Ploos. The details in the source photo are tough, but yew did a right yeoman's job, ye done. Good on ye, mate.

Posedrawski y ˇVaya con Mongolian Beef and a good fortune cookie to ye!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac. Thanks. My ownfault as in stead of drawing him I done the spaces around him that's
    Why he got fat. And the horse potbellied. But there you are it's no good sitting looking down the Pit.
    You got to get down and hack into a rich vein. True. That s what the Cap'n. Told me
    CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. HOO ROO

Taking shape and colors more and more. Gengis Khan would be proud of You and would jealously keep Your head in his yurta after the celebration in Your honour! LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One sorry so late but Saturday is Sports Day and T'V Lately being a load

Of Crap with old Repeats OK and Adverts that even at my age I find Boring ok IT seems as if

we'er coming fast to be a land Of Clunes and Robot's as big money has its way but I'm still not to

Happy with Kengis Khan's style of celebration ok as at the moment I still like my head and Body to Be

Attached even if in a Yurta CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO ..Si...Si....HOO ROO

Hi R.W DYLAN ??? ok i will check with Google ok I think he might be a Welsh Poet CIAO HOO ROO

OK NOW I KNOW

Name:	Ronnie  Wood     DYLAN     My Copy   FINN.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	205.1 KB 
ID:	85692  
    Last edited by eighty+; 03-01-2015 at 06:45 PM.

I love you cowboy. What a great piece of work! I used to watch a lot of the old westerns with my dad. He loved them. Especially John Wayne.