Page 923 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 42382387391392192292392492593397310231423 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,230 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Go man go!!!!!!!! ˇVaya con Italia! In the Wintertime, it's PoseDrawSki time! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Cap'n Mac. You daft Bat. How does she look. ? Ok. Or has she a spot on Her Nose.

CIAO. IVAYA. CON. Italia. POZDRAWSKI

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi. Cap'n Mac. You daft Bat. How does she look. ? Ok. Or has she a spot on Her Nose.

CIAO. IVAYA. CON. Italia. POZDRAWSKI
    Well, I think the bogey is a nice, editorial story point for color and all, but I dunno. A word of advice though, ye should no fling bogeys at yer audience on purpose. It's like yer a right gallery hooligan, you are, and I got me eye on you, mate.

Speaking of eyes, that's the place where it gets a little bovine. A little too large and wide. I mean they're eyes sure enough, but taking then down a tone or two in volume might suit her appearance. I think the wall-eyed German artist with the sweet disposition kinda threw off your sense of proportions. It's like he's got one eye on you, and one on next year's World Cup.

The way I look at it. . . (so to speak), is that if you paint people with natural irregularities to their structure, nobody will ever be able to criticize your proportions. All you will have to say is, "Look at the model. It's how they are. I paints what I sees, see? They Pose I Draws, See? Now vaya con cheerios old bean."

Go man go!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Verily I say Unto You That Is True The Eye's Have It I must Say Its good Your being critical as there's

nothing As good as a good Criticism Thanks I'll look forward to some More I did wonder if you had Retired

IVAYA CON CRITIC HOO ROO SKOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Giovanni   Fattori   Coyboys      Starter   No  1.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	242.1 KB 
ID:	85519  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    . . .I did wonder if you had Retired IVAYA CON CRITIC HOO ROO SKOL
    Nay lad. No retirement fer me. I were just letting Sr. Caesare send in his propaganda leaflets and see what sprouted. He's come up with some good ones.

I am however curious about your European equestrian boys of the cows. . . Your old world ways are so strange to us here in the land of the rough and tumble guns ablaze riding and roping Wild West as seen in paintings by Russel and Remington.

This looks more like it's about animal husbandry, and that second rider is doing a drive-by milking. I'm saying this as un-offensive like as I can and still get the idea across in drawing one's attention to why he's leaning over and reaching down and the look on the cow's face, why it's. . . must be an Italian Spaghetti Western anachronism kinda thing. . . and there's nothing wrong with that. . .

Go man go!!!!!!!!

Hi Cap'n Mac Yes as Caesar pointed out There was Cowboy's in Italy before even Calumbus got Confused

Thanks to the Famous Kahn's on their Horses ok Have heard that it was the Greeks who started the

Demockcracy Racket not that it seem's to being doing them any Good

IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA SKOL Cheers POZDRAWSKI

Yeah Cap'n Mac I was there at the last roundup with me flagon of Red Chienti ? on my saddle bag's as it right

Thirsty down on the Plains with luck I might get a T bone Steak for Dinner tonight HOO ROO yeah

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA SHENTI Jainkang Zia Jain

Name:	Giovanni   Fattori        Italien   Cowboys       FINN.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	260.1 KB 
ID:	85526  

hi Rugby Football Saturday all go no time to paint so late Finish Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Giovanni  Fattori       FINN      2.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	490.5 KB 
ID:	85531  

Greetings Mr. Ploos

It's always such a visual stimulation to visit your gallery-on-the-bus. More than just visual - pretty much the whole brain too.

Even though I don't comment often (my first time here actually), I've been riding your bus often in the past few years. It's a pleasant ride.

I'm enjoying the little twists you give to your studies of masters. In this last Giovanni Fattori, I went on to imagine my own twist, where Fattori and Diego Martelli (Fattori's subject) were surprisingly already benefitting from HD touch pen display, most probably with ArtRage loaded in there.

Much cheerios and porridge, Mr. Multiply

Hi. Rachelle. Thanks pleased you like rideing. On my bus. i'mafraid. Idon't get out now for bus

Sketch'es. So have to resort to copy the old master which can be a bit tricky. Like in this last one

As behind the boy I thought it was a Ostrich. At first. In the end I gave up and just bunged the same

Colour on Ok. CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. HOO. ROO. POZDRAWSKI