Page 914 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 41481486490491291391491591692496410141414 ... LastLast
Results 9,131 to 9,140 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Glad to hear you got yer rashers o' sea biscuits, cause ye want ta see biscuits when ye open the pantry. Also very good ta hear yer artistic derriere got oot and aboot. Good for tha circulation ta circulate.

Tha lad what's tunin' tha lute looks like John Wayne's got the drop on 'im, "Waaaal. . . one false note, and ye'll be back ta buskin' tables. . . yoooooh. . ."

He's looking kinda like ol' Snydley Whiplash caught in the act.

The polish on the lady's face is nice. He right eye on our left is a little high, methinks. But the polish to your painting/drawing style is really getting goood!!!! Go man go!!!!!!!!!

ˇVaya con Dios, MacPloos!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks seaBiscuits I find they are better after I've bash's them with the Hammer How's your lute playing going any good yet

Yeah her eye might be high but I liked as is ok as for the Polish it sort of crept in ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

see what you think of the Gypsy girl as she's only got 1 eye :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gypsy  Girl       FINN         a.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	185.0 KB 
ID:	85277  

those are amazing,i can not do that.

She looks quite good Mr Ploos. Very soulful and acting out some kind of emotion or spiritual something-or-other. Not sure what vintage this is (the original) so I don't know how to guess what they're selling. But she's a sweet looking lass. The head is great. The shoulders and blouse also very good. Something that will help with hands is to think in terms of planes. It will help orient the directions of what's going where and so on. It'll give you a leg up on proportions as well. I've no doubt you'll do well at it when you move the attention it took to learn heads to then focus likewise on the hands. But that pose and head really sells it. Great job!

Posedrawski and ˇVaya con beautiful models!

Oh yeah, and the lute is getting better and better as a personal best kind of thing, though one can always improve. And compared with people who can really play, I'm nowhere near. Thing is though, it's always fun no matter what, even on bad days. So it's clearly my thing. . . sorta like you with your painting. You just know when you get that 'ping!'
    Last edited by D Akey; 01-27-2015 at 07:21 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I like more and more Your unique and very productive style and I must say that no painter makes more juicy lips than You! Congrats!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Found out the names of the Artist ok

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks well pleased with your comments

Name:	Standing Young Woman Looking at Herself in a Mirror      Horace De Callias     FINN.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	185.8 KB 
ID:	85280   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Orphan  Girl at the Cemetery  Eugene  Delacroix     FINN    b.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	195.6 KB 
ID:	85281  

Mr PLOOS Playtime ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Seen on the Bus.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	85282  

hi wok up I didn't now wether it was am or pm its just getting light now so must be a.m so it was 3'oc when i woke

Name:	Raoul  Dufy     finn.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	139.9 KB 
ID:	85290  

hi Struggling today half asleep ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Gypsy   Girl   Frans  Hals       Starter  no  1.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	195.6 KB 
ID:	85293  

Love the bloomers in all their guises, Mr Ploos! So you're feeling a little low is it then? Well buck up lad. I felt like shit last night me own self. But now I'm back. I think I had one of them blitzkrieg 24 hour bugs. I felt so wretched I was ready to give up Poland. Fortunately the sleep time fighters eradicated the threat and all's right with the world again today.

It's a little surreal to me that you are so far north that your days are so short. I actually might like that since I'm a night owl by nature - shying away from the harsh rays of the sun which we have in such abundance here.

Well, hope you're feeling good. And your body knows. Sleep is a healer. So is Art. So Grab ye some cornflakes and milk. Crunch 'em if ye got 'em, lads. The cornflake lamp is lit.

Pozdrawski Lad! ˇVaya con bloomers! Ciao, Hoo Roo, Slainte, Skol, Prost, and Be Well!
    Last edited by D Akey; 01-29-2015 at 09:48 AM.