Page 911 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 41181186190190991091191291392196110111411 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,110 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Good morning Mr. Ploos! I saw that you asked a question about the 'hatching' in Caesar's painting. I think he may have missed your question so I'll tell you where you can find it in AR - at least I'm guessing that's what he used.

If you go to Sticker Spray/Art Brushes and look for Crosshatch and Crosshatch 2 you will find these -

Name:  crosshatching.png
Views: 169
Size:  12.5 KB
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Hail O Caesar. O Mighty One. Yes. As I was giving. Ruben's or myself a rest from the big scenes

And back to. Frans. For some smaller stuff. Ok. Ciao. IVAYA CON DIOS. sTATTE. BBUONO. Si. Si

Thanks JUNE. Yes Caesar did reply vaugly. But not as details as you ok but I given up on the grid as

As I can't get it to match up . Ok. Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

Hi Did wake up about 12oc hink I replied to June and Caesar on the IPad then went back to sleep

till 7oc pm ok just tried the to do the Shrimp Girl ok I've called it Finn

KIA ORA IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Shrimp  Girl    F. Hal          FINN.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	244.4 KB 
ID:	85173  

Go man go! I had internet issues. Turns out the line well away from my house in a terminal had a disconnected line. They work better when there's contact, oh aye.

Anyway, glad to see you're still cutting your way through with some very nice paintings. I've said it before and I'll say it again -- go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posedrawsky! Ciao! Slainte di bon bons! Prost! Skoll! y ˇVaya con cornflakes! Now paint I tell you!!!!!!!! Paint for all you're worth!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry, got carried away with a movie scene on the high seas. I think the officer was asking very demurely for the oarsmen to gingerly pick up the pace, bein' as it t'weren't no bother, like. . . as they are want to say in such circumstances. . .)
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac wot no Electricty or just the Internet ?? all good fun keep you on yuh toes

out there sun bathing at the moment all we get is Frost ok just looked out the window no frost tonight

must have Clouded over at the moment we are lucky as all the snow is up the north Ok Mac CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA SKOL POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Gypsy  Girl     F.Hal           FINN.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	183.9 KB 
ID:	85177  

Marvellous reflections on the tankard (?) Mr. Ploos. HOO ROO!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Hi June Thanks yeah was hard as she kept swigging the Beer and that was her 5th Tankard ok

June The Next one of the two boy's I would Like to Crop It is that Possible ?? I know You'll know if its

Possible if yes can you tell me how to do it Please Regards Mr PLOOS

Name:	Alex and his brother  Ethan.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	85178  

Hi June I've found how to Crop ok thanks anyway as I think it was something you said last time

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

Name:	pratice   Cropping.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	85179  

Dear ATPlus, I read You surrendered with the grid and found vague the indication of the cross-hatching traits among the stickers-brushes.
    I hope You found the latter at least, after Enug's tips. It's among the stickers (the tool with footprints bottom-left). You just look for pre-sets and You find the group called brushes. Scroll them and You'll find plenty of different brushes among which there are also two cross-hatching ones. Quite simple.
    You don't seem to need any tool or feature to have fun. I see you go on wonderfully. But I'm sure that some little discovery on additional resources of Artrage would make You scream in sheer pleasure for what else Your fertile mind could create with them ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!