Page 909 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 40980985989990790890991091191995910091409 ... LastLast
Results 9,081 to 9,090 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Good to see your Back yes I'm Beginning To think He's

Better then Smoked Satmon Sandwhiches made with brown Bread and Butter and a Squeeze

Of Citron I should be So Lucky my larder is Empty As I forgot my ASDA password as

per normal so it look like Porridge made with Water got no Milk ok My Nephew called in last

and we were talking abought Salisbury Cathedral i said I've done one somewhere but we

couldn't Find it so I've dug it out today ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Salisbury  Cathedral       Constable        FINN.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	413.5 KB 
ID:	85090  

Ruben's Man on Horse back fighting but don't know What ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Ruben  man on Horse     Starter    No 1.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	199.4 KB 
ID:	85095  

Maybe this is what You're painting ..... but hwre's the lady from?

Name:	Reubens.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	85098  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks Yes I whish it was as at least you can see them all

my one has got a lady with a little Lamb beside her and the bloke on horseback is fighting

I know not What as it looks like a Si Fi Job it could be a Afican with a Mask on ??? ok

Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

OK. Actually he re-used horse and bloke for a more gallant task (probably after being in Italy) and made the knight play st. George ....

Name:	St George.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	85099  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Get ye some food there, Mr Ploos. Being a starving artist is a by-product, not a pre-requisite. Get that nephew to bring ye some milk and maybe a Salsbury steak to go with the cathedral.

I remember you painting it early on when you just started here on ArtRage. You've done so many paintings and drawings since then it's no wonder it got lost for a time in the vault.

Pozdrawski and !Vaya con porridge! Go man go!!!!! oh and a hearty Hoo Roo too!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes That the one But it don't look like Mine I think Mines more if
    Cezanne had Painted it Ho HO HO Think I call it a Abstrait I Forgot he Grid I Should have used
    it I've Just spent 5 Hours on it and still got no food :

HI Cap'n Mac yeah seems A long time ago when I was doing lots of Bus Sketch'es yea and those

Buttres'is which made it look as if it was Leaning didn't you find out they built that bit later

ok Well I've got to go as still got no food to you Both CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Ruben  man on Horse         FINN.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	285.5 KB 
ID:	85101  

What a tremendous character! He resembles a bit to our friend D Akey Ciao and iVaya con Dios!
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hi Andy Thanks did you see that Pastel Bloke?? Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

hi yeah back to the cockup !! tried to sort it out ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Ruben  man on Horse  Fighting a Dragon   FINN   2.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	321.2 KB 
ID:	85123