Page 900 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 40080085089089889990090190291095010001400 ... LastLast
Results 8,991 to 9,000 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

hi Madam Katie Keeper of the Moara and the North east Gate missing you ok Have a great Christmas and New Year with your

Family OK CIAO KIA ORA SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS +1 POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Johann  Koffany      Queen .Charlottie          FINN.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	325.6 KB 
ID:	84851  

HI She called me back No pearls Sorry I missed them my age you know

CIAO ok as your twisting my arm a large congac Thanks IVAYA CON DIOS

Name:	Johann  Koffany      Queen .Charlottie          FINN.   2    png.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	328.8 KB 
ID:	84854  

Yeah, well, I usually reserve carving turkey with a chainsaw, but if you want to use it to cut cornflakes, so be it. Just be careful of carving oop yer sultanas, Mr Jack-o-Lumber. . . Although, now that I think of it, I think I see a swan centerpiece trying to extricate itself from that there wintery block of ice. You might take yer noisy Excalibur and give 'er a few hacks n' whacks, free 'er oop, ye might say, so as to sit wif ye for yer Christmas goose.

Nice to see you have some rather posh female company for the holidays from the looks of your painting sitters.

So it's 900 pages is it then! Extraordinary! Go Man Go!!!! Paint on MacDuff!!!!!!! Bravo!!!!!!!!!!

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Posedrawskaya - Vaya con Cornflakes e Ciao - Slainte Bonn - Skol - Prost - Salud - All the Best - Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Merry Christmas!
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

hi Cap'n Mac it looks like me your on your todd i think I've got a some mince pies and christmas pud and

a bott of white as I've drank the red already to get me threw the evening had a go at a Frans Hal

with the odd glass of red trouble is when I went to google for Frans Hal After savng as is all I end up with

is a black canvas can they block it ??? ok SO in the end had to hold up the IPad So I could Copy

it ok see how it looks ??? ok the red i've just finish talking to you ok just the white gto go

Happy Christmas SKOL SALUD CHeers IVAYA CON POZDRAWSKI

Hi ANDY HAPPY CHRISTMAS To YOU ok

Name:	Frans   Hal       STARTER    No 1.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	192.2 KB 
ID:	84857  

Well, hell, pass some over here. Plenty for a Christmas repast, me lad. I got some turkey an sausages. We could stuff the turkey with cornyflakes, just so your palette is acclimated -- less of a shock to the taste buds, Bud.

And why not, sure, invite yer mate Frans Hals. See what the ol' Dutchman can manage on yer iPad. Bet he'd go cross-eyed. So you'd have a leg up on 'im, what with your experience.

Not sure about the picture being black. Nor what kind of alien black-ops conspiracy is turning the lights out on your painting, mate. I think you need more wine. Won't necessarily fix the problem, but you won't care so much.

Cheers, me boy-o! Stay warm.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi ok fell asleep for 2 hours to much red but had another go at Frans Hal i look tomorrow to see what I've to sort out ok CIAO

Name:	Frans   Hal     STARTER    No 2.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	151.1 KB 
ID:	84863  

All your paintings are amazing Eighty! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Hi Robbie Thanks That was as good as a glass of Champagne KIA ORA hope your feeling better now

Happy and healthy New year to you both POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Frans   Hal       FINN.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	149.8 KB 
ID:	84865  

Hi A bit of Fun or a Cockup Happy New Year Rager's

Name:	Frans HaL        Isaac  abrahamsz  Massal          STARTER.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	84871   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frans Hal           Isaac         Starter.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	179.0 KB 
ID:	84872