Page 894 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3947948448848928938948958969049449941394 ... LastLast
Results 8,931 to 8,940 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

From bus sketches to gondola sketches ... with just the same mastery!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Robbie Thanks yeah U do tend to ramble when old ?? Who's old I'm only in my 86th year young

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks ok I'm up early most unuseal for me your kind words will help me get threw the day

To U Both Kangeroo tails a wagging Hoo Roo................ plus POZDRAWSKI

Hey hey Ho the Pike a riseing quick a 3nin flash wite wax and chalk CIAO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ok  how many fingers  showing  Wise Guy.......easy  theo.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	84623  

Sobriety test for the poochie? "Right then. 'Ow many fingers I got 'eld up? Your breath is suspicious. . . Phew! Smells fermented alright. It's a mystery 'ow can yer even stand. . . Right. It's the dog 'ouse fer yew, boy-o. Cool yer paws for the night."
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Blimey Cap'n Mac when U clime down their chimney You'll have the whole house in a uproar with the Kids

all Screaming ok so stay up the Pole and just use Google ok U know it makes Sence as I nearly fell off

My stool at just a glimps out the corner of the left eye as the right eye had gone to sleep ok

CIAO and remember the old saying IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

Hi Had to go out Friday and as my toe nails have grown like Talons After a few hours I was in Agony and was

hobblin along lucky i had taken my walking stick otherwise I would have come to a dead halt when I got home and

taken my Shoes off I felt so Knackerd that I sat in The armchair and dosed off when I come too I looked in

the Wacom and got the fright of my life Cap'n Mac Dressed as father Christmas not a sight to be seen then is it

thank goodness its only once a Year after that shock I felt Tired so went and layed on the Bed I then woke

in the early hours on Saturday had a quick wash and a glass of wine look for Robbies Puppy which tried to draw

ok I got in a Hell of a state any way if you stand back 6 pace'es it don't look to bad I don't know what Robbie

will say just as likely say Mien Gott Pluus Vat ich Dass HOO ROO

Name:	Robbie's     Puppy  I think.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	186.6 KB 
ID:	84638  

Hi I looked at Robbies Puppy Blimey I did tell im not to sit out in the Moon now he's got Moon burn poor bugger

ok I'll try and sort him out if my eye's will let me I think I should have worn moongoggles but too late ok

let see if he looks any better or are my eye's still shot to hell ok finger's crossed

Name:	Robbies    Puppy                        FINN.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	173.4 KB 
ID:	84651  

just a bit of practise ok CIAO POZDAWSKI

Name:	practise.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	84653  

Did no mean t'scare ye, laddie buck. I thought an opportunity ta paint meself oop in tha colors o' tha blue pagan on a' fool moon would be within yer kin -- ye know, with windy kilt an' all tha airy insultation below tha Charles Dickens line.

Actually, it be an avatar what I concocted years back and did no' roll it outta mothballs 'till now. Sort of the Ghost o' Christmas Past, ye might say. Ye knows what they say about fashions goin' in and outta . . . well fashion. So now the were-Santa be all the ArtRage once agin'.

So join me, if ye will in a seasonal moor howl (please turn to page 236). . .

AaaaWWWOOOOooooooooooo o o o little town o' Brighton Beach,
    By channel shore we howl. . .
    Podrawski hoo roo con Dios,
    Now pass us o'er some Ciao. . .

Sorry Mr Ploos. . . there was a splotch on page 236 and I couldn't make out all the lyrics.

Oh, and those are right fine drawin's. . . there's a good doggie.
    Last edited by D Akey; 12-07-2014 at 06:29 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

That doggie is a majestic beast indeed