Page 892 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3927928428828908918928938949029429921392 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,920 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hahahah!!!!!!!
    As Rene Magritte would paint: C'est ne une ooligan!

I love your piece, Nighthawks an' the Hooligan.

And therein lies the challenge for those trying to sober up after a night doon tha poob, having supported the wrong club, oh aye.

A fine stroke o' genius, Mr Ploos. Ye did ol' Hopper one better, ye done. Woke that lot out of their state of catatonia. Give em soomthin' ta talk aboot.

Good stoof all round, lad!!!!!! Keep 'em coomin', there's a fiver in it fer ye. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah Those bugger's turn up everywhere CIAO

no I didn't forget it POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STARTER    No2.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	227.4 KB 
ID:	84569  

Always a pleasure to walk along Your gallery as a true entertainment park. I think You're a genuine, endowed genius behind your modest, humble approach to any challenging visual adventure among the great masters of any age! Take care, there's no double to your personality! CIAO!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Ok as your twisting my arm yes JUV a are a great team after Bayen Munich

and Wenger's team Arsenal CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si..Si

Name:	Jean Baptiste Camille  Corot    FINN      1.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	286.1 KB 
ID:	84589  

So is Arsenal your local team, Mr Ploos? Or do you follow them because of the coach or one or two of the players or because they tend to win and you like to watch excellent performances?

Anyway, nice painting, laddie. Looks a right pleasant place to be.

How are the legs doing? Keep moving them aboot.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Nah Brighton is my local team but I gave up on them 70 years ago I like Arsenal because the Coach Wenger a frenchman showed us how

football should be played in his first few years at Arsenal but they kept selling his best player's but at the moment the best Team is Bayen Munich as they the

two best Winger's Ribery on the left who takes no prisoniers and Robbin the player of the century on the right wing ok now U know CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Painting Title.  fruit .wine.png 
Views:	144 
Size:	430.7 KB 
ID:	84590  

Hello my dear eighty, see you have been busy with that great talent of yours, and how have you been, hope very well, will be peaking in again soon, must go to Canada again, mother-in-law very frail, stop eating and very depressed so we expect it wont be much longer for our dear mom

Hi pat. Is she older then me.? But if you say she 's stopped eating it looks like she thinking.

Enough is enough. But we all have to get. There. So don't get upset It's just the life we signed up for.

Ok IVAYA CON. DIOS. CIAO

Hi Was going to Have a early night but Corot said no chance get drawing so here i 'm at nearly 2.oc am just about to fall into bed Cala Nita POZDRAWSKI

Name:	J.B.M.Corot         My Copy      STARTER'S  No1.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	202.4 KB 
ID:	84597  

Ah,ah ... Juve should certainly bow in front of Bayern in these days (also considering their turnover more than three times that of my team) and presumably in front of Real Madrid, Barcelona and maybe Chelsea and their investments too, but we may leave out reverence in front of Arsenal and any other team, I believe, checking directly on the soccer pitch. In any case, soccer is a quite weird and unique sport where even the most likely winner may always lose and, like last year, Atletico Madrid may play a Champions League final and risk to win it up to few minutes from the end ....
    Nice new additions, BTW!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!