Page 890 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3907908408808888898908918929009409901390 ... LastLast
Results 8,891 to 8,900 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi. June. Not sleeping to good at night. As I seem to sleep during the day. Did nuffing all day Yesturday which isn't. Good. the legs. Are Tingling feel so hot. But not swelling any more then usal I'll have to try to get out eve! If I hobble it might do the legs some good.
    Right! Off yer keester, young man. So long as ye can stay balanced. And if ye can't, get a walker. No shame in it and it gets the juices flowing. Go man go!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Does Jean win a prize for getting 4 eights ???
    Of course she does! So pay her, Mr Ploos. Four of a kind takes it. Well done JustJean!!!!!! Don't let Mr Ploos weasel out on ye. At least make em fetch ye a beer. Go JustJean go! Teach him how easy he's got it not needing snow shoes. The worst he's got to deal with are wellies. Silly walks is what's called for to get in fighting trim, I reckon.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Sorry to hear about the sleep and leg problems Mr.Ploos - I echo Mr.Akey - try and get a little exercise - especially if the weather isn't too bad at the moment. We're getting it hot this weekend - mid 30'sC. Just planted some petunias so have to keep them watered.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks for your Kine'd thoughts yes a walker might be the answer if its what you think
    it is a tubebular contraption on wheels with brakes to stop you if you get into a gallop I'll have to go on
    Google to see whats on offer OK CIAO IVAYA CON POZDRAWSKI

Hi June Thanks yes I'm afraid the garden since I lost the wife has overgrown as it was her pride and joy

I was just the dogsbody for carrying sweeping and cleaning up while she done the planting yes I

was well Trained and Happy ok

Hi Cap'n Mac been to google and looked at the walker's but i was in Yankieland so will try again in the

United Kingdom ok

had another look at Hooper's Coffee bar but being lazy skipped the thought of painting it

and tried a touch up instead ok but don't think you'll will notice ok to U Both CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Plus 2 POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coffee   Yes     touch  up.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	177.8 KB 
ID:	84496  

Good on ye matey! There is also another option, considering you're wanting to deal locally, if they got Occupational Therapists around they might be able to procure one for you considering it's a necessity at this point. Don't know what kind of a queue they got over there for national health.

Anyway, I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL. Just a friend. ALWAYS talk to a professional when starting something new. But here's a small thing on YouTube to help get some circulation happening. Over here, they have what they call "Home Health Care", where they send out people to homes where they can assess their situation. You may want to look into that as well. But look at this for perhaps a couple ideas how one can get some circulation going while seated. But play it smart lad. This is just for you to look at for ideas.

Be well, Mr Ploos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BcPHWGQO44

By the way, that copy of Hopper's Nighthawks of the Diner is brilliant -- uncanny really how close it is. I always liked that one as I spent much of my awake time in the night time and I was no stranger to this kind of scenario, although it was more like coffee shops that were open late at night around here.
    Last edited by D Akey; 11-30-2014 at 07:14 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hope your feeling better and please take care of yourself 80+

Hi Jean Thanks I'm not I'll just my age seem to be droping of to sleep at any given moment which is not so good , the legs well the doc has given me pills to stop them swelling but I think the problem is sitting painting as I'm not useng the legs Mac sent me in that last link a video
    showing some exercise for oldies for their Legs so if I do them it might Help ok Jean Ciao KIA ORA IVAYA CON DIOS

Hi Cap'n Mac You Sopey Bugger that was the orignal Nighthawk all I done was to darken the darks of all the shops in the background
    so the couple stood out and a general Touch up all round OK Thanks For the Link I did have Go at the Exercise to day now I
    feel knackerd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freud      STARTER     No     1.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	254.3 KB 
ID:	84516  

Hello Eighty....
    Hoping as well that your feeling a bit better friend...
    Here's something that might give you a laugh, it's a picture from a mysterious English street artist
    thinking about Hopper's Nighthawks painting, it had no caption...but one can only imagine
    what's the punch line?
    http://www.jackpopeweb.com/2banksysl...thawks_jpg.jpg
    You take care,
    Steve

Hi Steve thats Fantastic did you do it ??? if not where did U see it

I Like the Lucian Freud starter...
    Take care....
    Steve
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 12-01-2014 at 07:43 AM.