Page 882 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3827828328728808818828838848929329821382 ... LastLast
Results 8,811 to 8,820 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi I read that how to draw straight Lines on the Ipad with two fingers having always used a plastic ruler I thought I'd try so useing the first two fingers of my hand it was like Majic
    so then sort of crossed hatch thn coloured the little square's which was tricky with the finger as if U hit the lines theyall coloured so Ihit the undo and carried on when thebox was full
    i had to trim the lines with the surrounding Colour ok you can see the little box of coloured squares in the picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Painting Greta.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	209.2 KB 
ID:	84338  

Hi June I didn't know it was you I was painting Only Cap'n Mac told me it was you as I thought it was Lynda Bellingham as had gone to google ok tell your husband t'm sorry about
    his face as I couldn't see it all that good so it was you Swanking in luxery U bugger you never said anything CIAO KIA ORA

hi Quick Starter no1 ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Sorry I missed it CIAO

Name:	Cat Shark       starter's   no 1    Ciao   KIA ORA     POZDRAWSKI.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	176.5 KB 
ID:	84340  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi June I didn't know it was you I was painting Only Cap'n Mac told me it was you as I thought it was Lynda Bellingham as had gone to google ok tell your husband t'm sorry about
    his face as I couldn't see it all that good so it was you Swanking in luxery U bugger you never said anything CIAO KIA ORA
    That's OK Mr.Ploos - when I hovered the cursor over the pic I saw that you had named the one of Frank and me as Lynda so I googled her. Sad she lost the battle.

Good representation of the happy couple.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

You seem able to phagocytize, digest and rework in a wonderful personal style anything, dear friend! I respectfully bow in front of Your mastery and energy!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi What a morning ? sorry didn't get up to 1.30pm had my usal Banana and cornflakes with milk yes I struggeld to the shop yesterday evening for the milk and some
    banana's ok so I look in my thread Caesar sent me looking in Google to find out what he was talking about next a Test pl2014 I thought what the hell is that all about so took a
    look through the forums no joy but got bogged down with some bloke swearing and June given him a backhander then read what he was on about because he is a left hander
    His stylus is only working for righthanded people which confused me being left handed but then I only use my finger on my IPad maybe its cause he's got the lastest IPad Air and
    mine is only A 1st ediction IPad then a lot of talk went with Matt which was way over my head so i doodle a face which remined me of a french film I saw a few year's back it was
    Cartoon film of the tour cyclist i think they ended u in yankee land being controlled by Ganster's ok I bet the artist's had a whale of a time sketching it I would like to see it again now
    I've found out I can Sketch roughly ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Hail O Caesar Thanks For starting me on a journey with big words I can't understand

I see Cap'n Mac has cleared Test pl2014 thanks Mac as I was

Name:	La. Tour.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	84347  

More great work 80+, glad you were able to get some food in , I was reading how you did straight lines on the ipad and thought maybe I should dust mine off and try and learn how to use it

HI Jean Thanks Yes I see your having the best of the weather The IPad worthwhile dusting off

even if it keeps you up all night sketching I Don't realy need to do straight lines but it wouldbe ok if

doing street scenes I reckon, I saw the girl had done a moutain scene in new Zealand and Caesar said

impasto so had to look it up as I just called it thick paint but it was worth it as they showed a lot of images

so I should have work on Robbies Cat-Shark but instead started throwing Thick paint around Like a man

with no arms ok so you can look and tel me what U think Jean ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Impasto       Finn.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	131.5 KB 
ID:	84350  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi What a morning ? sorry didn't get up to 1.30pm had my usal Banana and cornflakes with milk yes I struggeld to the shop yesterday evening for the milk and some
    banana's ok so I look in my thread Caesar sent me looking in Google to find out what he was talking about next a Test pl2014 I thought what the hell is that all about so took a
    look through the forums no joy but got bogged down with some bloke swearing and June given him a backhander then read what he was on about because he is a left hander
    His stylus is only working for righthanded people which confused me being left handed but then I only use my finger on my IPad maybe its cause he's got the lastest IPad Air and
    mine is only A 1st ediction IPad then a lot of talk went with Matt which was way over my head so i doodle a face which remined me of a french film I saw a few year's back it was . . .

I see Cap'n Mac has cleared Test pl2014 thanks Mac as I was
    Yeah, I believe the lad pl2014 got turned around and thought he was posting to the main forum.

Now then, Mr Ploos, as yer solicitor, I recommends tha' ye stick ta left handed bananas, there's a fellow. Makes life so mooch easier. . . an' dispose o' tha skin in tha proper receptacle lest someone take a heeland fling from slippin' an' skiddin' on it. Cornflakes are good for traction in such conditions. Boot a word to tha wise ought ta be enough. . . an yer a wise one in fact and in deed. GO MAN GO GO GO!!!!

Glad ye went oot an' got some food. Was a bit worried after ye. Well done, lad.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream