Page 880 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3807808308708788798808818828909309801380 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,800 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi. Cap'n Mac. I had to go and ask. Google what the hell was a weenie. Ok a sausage. Blimey. You must have come from the right side of the track. Corr a sausage that was high living. We were lucky if we got some old spuds. As we nearly always had fires going up on the hill we would bung the spuds In the
    embers of the fire. To cook. Wich was ok. If you knew were it was. In case some other boy swiped it.
    The best part was the skin. A real. Tasty Burnt charcoal flavour. Those were th days when the Sun
    Alway shone. Ok. Things you never forget Ciao. POZDRAWSKI

Yep the Lady's work is never done , and by the way you can still come and it shouldn't bother your legs at all, just slide down the driveway on the two feet of snow

Blimey jean snow already I hope it don't. Come our way it might look nice and the kids love it But
    Not for me. Ok. Jean. CIAO. KiA ORA

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi. Cap'n Mac. I had to go and ask. Google what the hell was a weenie. Ok a sausage. Blimey. You must have come from the right side of the track. Corr a sausage that was high living. We were lucky if we got some old spuds. As we nearly always had fires going up on the hill we would bung the spuds In the
    embers of the fire. To cook. Wich was ok. If you knew were it was. In case some other boy swiped it.
    The best part was the skin. A real. Tasty Burnt charcoal flavour. Those were th days when the Sun
    Alway shone. Ok. Things you never forget Ciao. POZDRAWSKI
    Ha! Sounds an awesome time. Heck, as a kid you don't care what you're cooking. It's all fun as hell. And of course, it can taste pretty good too. Potato or weenies, it's all in the dance and wonder of youth tagging along and seeing the neat tricks people come up with. A real game where everyone wins. . . unless some other kid steals your potato of course . . .

Please note that no dogs or sheep were harmed in the making of these weenies. Can't speak for cows or even pigs though. Back in those days, hot dogs (weenies or wieners or franks) had in them all the stuff that they didn't know what else to do with down the meat packers. Sort of a national food at one time though. Sold them at baseball games a lot.

So I'll trade you a memory of a charred hot dog and some burnt marshmallows over a campfire for one of your charred potatoes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	campfire-hot-dog.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	165.4 KB 
ID:	84306  
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Ok Mac a deal. . Are the franks German if yes. I 'll have two.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Ok Mac a deal. . Are the franks German if yes. I 'll have two.
    Ya vol, mein herr. Zwei dachshunds in ze bun, mit mustard. . . if you can catch ze little viener dogs. . . They're getting a head start though. . .

So go man go go go!!!!!!!!!! I would imaging the potatoes are a bit easier to catch for me, ya????. . .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Greetings eighty+
    I've just spent a happy hour peeking over your shoulder "on the bus".

Fascinated by your sketches

How about a bit of flake Eighty???

Attachment 84317

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    How about a bit of flake Eighty???
    Hahah. What a riot of a pic.

Mr Ploos, I had to look that saying up, myself. Those Aussies, they speak in colors.

http://www.funtrivia.com/en/subtopic...se-210259.html

Scroll down the page. It's the second to the last one. . . if you need to look it up.

Hey mate, I see You've been invaded by pets of any kind! Nice to realize they don't bother Your creativity ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!