Page 872 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3727728228628708718728738748829229721372 ... LastLast
Results 8,711 to 8,720 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Tried to Doodle after looking At Pai's and Sandys Doodling but can't seem to get the feeling

For it maybe I'm just too old, ok the tall thin geezer is the doodle in the style of Schieile ok

the other one is a tart up from the IPad, other wise its just a blank canvas

KIA ORA SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Painting Doodle.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	165.8 KB 
ID:	84118   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frags. Inspiration_001.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	228.3 KB 
ID:	84120  

Yeah, I hope Steve is okay.

Great horse's head, by the nose, it's a right photo finish. The rest is good too. Go man! paint away!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

"I'm back"

Hello Eighty....Just got home friend last night. Kept telling them I was asleep everytime they poke me to see if I was still breathing....But like my mother used to say "only the good die young"....Huh, always wondered what she meant by that...this was before the Billy joel song so I figure it's an old saying...Great job on your Antonio Mancini's and your growing stable of race horses, don't know which one I'am going to put my money on yet...they all look like strong placers, hopefully winners. Hey, that's me in the middle on the left in the hospital...Good one! fortunately had my own room they were having a fifty percent off sale at the hospital down the street..Hehehe!
    Really dig the bright colorful doodles on this page as well...
    Thanks for checking in on me
    and you take care....
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Hello Eighty....Just got home friend last night. Kept telling them I was asleep everytime they poke me to see if I was still breathing....But like my mother used to say "only the good die young"....Huh, always wondered what she meant by that...this was before the Billy joel song so I figure it's an old saying...Great job on your Antonio Mancini's and your growing stable of race horses, don't know which one I'am going to put my money on yet...they all look like strong placers, hopefully winners. Hey, that's me in the middle on the left in the hospital...Good one! fortunately had my own room they were having a fifty percent off sale at the hospital down the street..Hehehe!
    Really dig the bright colorful doodles on this page as well...
    Thanks for checking in on me
    and you take care....
    Steve
    Good to hear from you, Steve. You beat me to the punch where I was going to ask if your mother was Billy Joel. Anyway, what a relief this must all be, eh? Now quit laying about and paint!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Good to hear from you, Steve. You beat me to the punch where I was going to ask if your mother was Billy Joel. Anyway, what a relief this must all be, eh? Now quit laying about and paint!
    Thanks D Akey......Glad to be home! Hopefully there won't be a round three my friend.....
    Thanks for checking in on Rachael while I was gone....
    Take care,
    Steve

Andy Yeah she's gone to Mexico for a short break ok Ciao
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steve  gone to Mexico.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	202.0 KB 
ID:	84122  

Haha Freaky fantastic Dear E+! I will upload it in my thread pronto! HASTA LA VISTA! HOLA MEXICO!
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

.............................................................................

Hi. Cap'n. Mac. Is that's with a Mexico rhythm .

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi. Cap'n. Mac. Is that's with a Mexico rhythm .
    Cha Cha Cha, Mr Ploos. . . Cha Cha Cha Podrawski por la siñorita con las maracas lindas. . .
    Like she said in Harry Potter and the something or other. . . "Just swish and flick" or something like that. . .

¡Olé!
    Last edited by D Akey; 11-10-2014 at 11:55 AM.