Page 869 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3697698198598678688698708718799199691369 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,690 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Thanks. gxh. Yes I must agree with you. It just seems as if all those bus sketch'es were worth while. And the help of my friends helping me with Layer's and the other Majic tools It's all seems as if I'm.
    Playing a different ball game now but I'm pleased that you have notice it I'm sorry I don't look at
    Your stuff to often as your ball game is One I'vnever come to grips with or understood maybe I'm just
    To thick. Me and brain did look and we thought your colours were fantastic and we do like your titles
    Ok. GXH. My regards. PLOOS. POZDRAWSKI

I see you're painting rain very nicely done Here's pouring too CIAO and STATTE BBUONO
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hi yeah I did get it to move up but not the full picture at least you can see his hands ok

Hi Andy yeah Its Raining Cats and Dogs here Ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO ...Si ...Si POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A . Marcinio   my Copy      FINN.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	260.4 KB 
ID:	84048  

Maestro Antonio Mancini is proud of You, dear DaveightyPloos! Fantastic interpretation of this painting!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks I'm pleased you like it, for as you know the the origenal is a taller

picture my problem was haveing his head too low in the frame which has shorten his arms i did

manage with the transform to gain enough to show his hands but was satisfied with the result, as it

would only Show if you held the two together Ok as I didn't get out of bed this morning

I tried Water colour on a mock up face it didn't look to bad but i tried to enlarge it with the transform

tool after 10 min's wrestling I gave up.!! so bunged some blue on his Barnett for effect ok

and thought it looked like a Bacon CIAO SATTE BBUONO...Si... Si POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Looks like a Bacon.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	199.8 KB 
ID:	84066  

A quite curious bacon indeed, dear mate, made of two different faces melting together! This was Your breakfast, wasn't it, eggs and barnett and bacon ... LOL
    BTW, You should make a walk outside Your thread on Your new mechanical wheel chair, each now and then. Someone just discovered that You actually are the boss of the X-men, the mutants team, You know, so Your true identity was ultimately revealed ... LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar yeah I could do with a wheel chair but not a moterized thou, one you propel by hand so I can get into the

Olympic's I Might even Win a Gold after all I've got some good Coach'es :cool

Hi Ken yeah I'm still arseholing around yuh win some and you lose most ok

To U both SLAINTE STATTE BBUONO...Si.......Si POZDRAWSKI

this next one is a Bus Sketch tarted up after reading S.O.S about sketching how you can do a rough sketch then with

layer's you can draw over the 1st inproveing it then delite the rough sketch ok this is what i've done to the bus sketch

I learn something every day

Name:	scan0023  Bus   Sketch.jpg 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	84067  

hi The Acrobat Antonio Marcinio ok CIAO STATTE BUONO....Si......Si POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Saltinbanco  ( Acrobat)      Antonicio  Marcinio    My Copy   Starter  No1.jpg 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	84069  

Hi Mr.Ploos - almost to shy to view your thread these days for what I might find.

You mention about not having enough room on your canvas. You can expand your canvas by going to Edit/Crop/Expand Canvas. Hope that's what you meant.

In the screencap you can see that I had a very small canvas and expanded it.

Name:  expand canvas.JPG
Views: 133
Size:  36.2 KB
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]