Page 868 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3687688188588668678688698708789189681368 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,680 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

You're REALLY good at this type of transgressive retro punk paintings, some cool modern art here. BRAVO! KIA ORA and STATTE BBuONO
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hi. Andy how's the pastels. Going. As your being. Stum I thought I'd better ask your back

In the Rage Painting.so are you just resting from pastels or getting your 2nd breath ok Ciao.

STATTE. BBUONO....Si .............Si

A quicky Before Bed Ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Cap'n Mac CAESAR can you get anything on Antonio Marcinio Itl 1852--- 1952 artist Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Think  Marcino     P .Sketch    my  Copy.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	127.5 KB 
ID:	84029  
    Last edited by eighty+; 11-04-2014 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    A quicky Before Bed Ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Cap'n Mac CAESAR can you get anything on Antonio Marcinio Itl 1852--- 1952 artist Thanks
    You sure you got the spelling right Mr Ploos? I'm getting nothing I'm afraid. But being as he was Italian, Caesar might find him in their data bases which are probably more complete.

So he made the ton, did he? Yeah, check the spelling and the dates. If that's all accurate it's beyond me. Hold out though. You could stumble over him at some point.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I posted this in After Nine and since that's after your bedtime, I'll post the link here. To anyone who cares about such things, there's nudity. But Mr Ploos, this is well worth your trouble to check out. Make sure you make it full screen and have your audio on. It'll blow your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gyutC-wSC4
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Here's Antonio Mancini images page, dear mate.
    https://www.google.it/search?q=anton...2&ved=0CCAQsAQ
    Some higher resolution Mancini paintings, among many other interesting ones, are also here:
    http://welovepaintings.tumblr.com/page/47
    Should You be specifically interested in one or more paintings, just tell me which ones and I'll try to find a higher resolution version, either in my database or on the net.
    To complete inforrmation, this paintin was also in friendly relationship with the great Sargent who appreciated him very much as a painter too.
    Here's a Mancini copy I did a long time ago.

Name:	ManciniCopyFinal.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	483.5 KB 
ID:	84036  
    Last edited by Caesar; 11-04-2014 at 11:56 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

George Darling its raining ?.......... Yes Lovee I Know !!!! the bloody Car Boot will have packed and gone

Thanks Cap'n Mac ...........Caesar for the Links STATTE BBUONO..Si....Si POZDRAWSKI

Name:	F.C.  Hassan    my Copy.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	169.1 KB 
ID:	84037  

Hi got Lost and cut his hands off but might try to move him up later as its time for tea boiled eggs at 31/2 min and
    brown bread and butter cut into finger's as only got a top set of teeth ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Antonicio  Macinio   My copy    Starters  no1.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	213.6 KB 
ID:	84039  

Hi At+.. I know I don't often comment on your works but I do check on your activities from time to time, and I am AMAZED at these latest color works, they are incredible you seem to have made some sudden leap in artistic confidence and style, they have great character and the color and line work is very cool to me eye... really these last few are really something special. I don't know if you feel that way but you should be very pleased...

Mr Ploos, Please check out Caesar's thread again. You're a star.

http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...chool-painting!