Page 861 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3617618118518598608618628638719119611361 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,610 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

blood test

Mien Gott Herr Kapertain Mac what a Day weht to the Doc's for a Flu Jab the nurse said good I'll do your full yearly

Test report as Well as she slapped on the armband and pumped the pressure up 130 80 whatever that means then

she stuck a Needel in my arm and took 2 bottles of bood and gave me A bottle to pee in and after all that she

gave me the Flu Jab and said ok I'll see you next year I said as I tottered out not if I see you first ok so as

a treat went into the big Toown for lunch Ok Done some Bus Sketch'es which will post if my computer lets me find

them as I done three the other day never could find the I think My bloke inthe computer is working on some Fiendish

Plot just to show me who's in Control Ok I've work on the Mule an cart but when I went to sort his legs out He

Thinks your a Film Director and he's heard thru the grapeline that your looking for a mule for your next film thats why

he woudn't let me sort his legs out see he's turned his head so you can see his best side, I only hope you give

him the part ? as he can get right moody and won't Move

...............as you can see I started this post at 5.40pm an after writing half I lost it so went to sleep CIAO

POZ------DRAW-----SKI Vaya Con DIOS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mule  and  Cart   by   Julio   Amaro     Copy by   Ploos.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	210.7 KB 
ID:	83889  

Hi Done a tart up on Henrietta ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Henrietta   FINN   3.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	83894  

Eighty, she is fabulous! I am saving her in my 'Eighty's File'.

Fantastic painting, dear ATPlus!!! Fortunately it didn't take You too much time. Henrietta started to be a little bored to keep still in that pose.LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Yeah, but did Henrietta get her jab as well? Did ye sketch her in the doctor's office then? I must say, you folks in England have a superior quality of hospital gowns. Style all the way. Nice paintin' lad!

An the mule, why it's no mistake, he just looks like he's doin' a soft shoe dance. . . clearly a lover of the Spanish music. . . Ye do no want ta be crampin' his style after all it's a dull life pulling a cart all day long. And it's a right fine thing to do in Spain. So I say we dance! ˇOlé!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Mr.Ploos - you have been busy, I had so many pages to catch up. I loved the one with the donkey and the two arches, some posts back. Loved them all actually but that one really caught my eye with the perspectives - clever!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

To Robbie ......Caesar.......Mac.......Enug .......Thanks up late got to rush sorry done a 3min e.Schiele

Name:	crouching woman with green kerchief.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	231.4 KB 
ID:	83902  

Hi Egon Schiele Nude With Crossed Arms ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Egon  Schiele   Nde With Crossed  Arms.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	111.0 KB 
ID:	83907  

Well Mr Ploos, you're sufferin' German Expressionism. I suppose in a way it's The Blues in Hues. I suppose you were bound to take the Ploos Boos into that neighborhood sooner or later on yer way to get yer jab. Was it like this doon tha clinic on yer visit? Tell that artistic tale, lad!

Ploos, Draw, See!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream