Page 855 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3557558058458538548558568578659059551355 ... LastLast
Results 8,541 to 8,550 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hiello Madam Katie keeper of the Moara and the North/East Gate Great your back U had us all worried ok

just keep Smiling and we will all be Happy SLAINTE and a POZDRAWSKI

ok 1 for Sandy and Caesar to make them Laugh

and Steve's Gal still more to do To all KIA ORA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Caesar your holding me to tight. said Sandy.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	168.5 KB 
ID:	83783   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steve's    Gal      22. 10.2014      STARTER    No1.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	83784  

Ahahahahah laughing repeatedly rather than just smiling indeed. The painter in pants looks like a giant or a cyclop grabbing a doll ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Well Caesar. I could have made U thin but I didn't think sandy would like U skinny ok.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Well Caesar. I could have made U thin but I didn't think sandy would like U skinny ok.
    Hahah. You got it just right, all but that Caesar should be painting the ceiling, as Italians tend to do. Love the little details in the garments -- she's in high heels on the ladder -- perfect that -- right out of a Caesar pic, and Caesar's probably trying, when she's bored of turquoise, to get her to come paint the town red.

And you have a very good start on Steve's Rachael series.

Go man go!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac I spotted this old one on the IPad so i Tarted it up I think it may be a Picasso sort of ok CIAO

Name:	Caesar's Gal's calling for a ball.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	241.2 KB 
ID:	83789  

6. You have so many interesting paintings up now, makes all of us younglings here feel bad they aren't keeping up. I see everyone seems to have taken a liking to your multipage art gallery post!

Keep em coming AT. They'll never catch up now! I finally have some ideas kicking around, just gotta put em to the virtual canvas. I dreamt a story of creation by way of watching myself draw cave paintings. I thought it might be an interesting challenge to draw the story as cave painting-esq...and see if anyone could catch it. Good idea?

Hi Mag's the only cave drawing I've ever done is this one and U can see the wife was not amused ok

tell the young ones not to worry as when they reach my age they will have plenty of time too

KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Name:	George. you must stop drawing on the walls.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	208.4 KB 
ID:	83790  

8. You crack me up. She looks quite lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Cap'n Mac I spotted this old one on the IPad so i Tarted it up I think it may be a Picasso sort of ok CIAO
    Yeah. . . entitled, "Damselles in Dis Dress, and Dem Stockin's"

You gotta wonder what the model's reactions were. I imagine they would want a look at their portraits and say "Well let's see it then. Did you make me look pretty, Pablo?. . . .Coor, [blank] me. . ."

And he must have done. . . frequently. Great racket if ye can get your timing right. From his reputation, he had his timing down very well indeed. Also probably why he painted so much like that.

You did a good job on it though, I must say.

Ah, from this latest one, I see they come in grape flavor as well!

Go man go!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi I must have fallen asleep as its 3.18 am just come too and the Telly is on and the Wacom as well ok 2 I've been playing with when I fell Asleep I see Enug dressed for her trip to Singerpore the other 1 Well you can never forget such a great chess Champion CIOA as its time to get to bed as I'm feeling Tired
    CALA NITA

Name:	Russien  Chess. Master.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	229.5 KB 
ID:	83793   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Enug in Singerpore.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	181.5 KB 
ID:	83794