Page 854 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3547548048448528538548558568649049541354 ... LastLast
Results 8,531 to 8,540 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Your rocks rock, dear ATPlus, but for other than baby dolls ladies and Lulus, smiling, even before biting, may be already a considerable improvement for attractiveness. LOL
    By the way, about lovely ladies and great smiles, where's Mrs. Katie-Coops as far as You possibly know? I start being quite worried about her, since we're missing her herein since quite a longtime! Should we ask Neil Fraser-Paice too to go checking in her garden and ringing at her door?
    Last edited by Caesar; 10-22-2014 at 01:23 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes I also was Worried about Katie I think she answered some week's ago that she was

ok but tied up at that moment ?? so I did expect her to be back in a week or so but nothing And Neil is right

up in the Heelands which is a long way to Hull Ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO.......Si.............Si

Hello Madam Katie Coops of the Maura Where are You are you ok?? as its been a long time since we've seen

Your Smiling Face and of coarse not forgetting your lovely Painting of the bally dance'es and your aranging

the Maura if only to say...... Jimi Shuta yuh Face .....

Yeah, what happened to Ms Coops? I was going to ask you fellows if you knew. Well she certainly is missed, and I hope she's been up to no good and having a heck of a good time.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Gosh, you're a busy boy Eighty! I go away for a few days and come back and your work is all lined up. Busy, busy....

Is that Shane Warne there with the zinc cream?

Yeah Robbie but I was thing Denis Compton but your right as they didn't need Zinc cream on their nose in the

Good old Day's did they

Yeah Cap'n Mac We all Hope So Ciao TO you both KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI it just roll's of the Tonque

Even my Computer Likes it as puts it in as soon as I put P
    Last edited by eighty+; 10-22-2014 at 09:49 AM.

Hi A quick One Lights in Motion By Waheednasir my Copy CIAO POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lights N Motion   by    Waheednasir    My Cppy   FINN.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	136.1 KB 
ID:	83773  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Yes Steve I like it I Might Give it a go but think its to high Tec for this Old Codger but will have a go as the Pratice we help Me ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI
    Thanks Eighty, glad you like the painting....
    Was going for that old classical painting look as D Akey put it... so feel free to go for it, just remember to think 'Wish there was a bit more light in here' when you're painting it.
    Take care....

Ok. Steve. I have started your gal last night I have more or less blocked her in. So just to sort her

Face out when I get up As was playing on theIPad till nearly 4oc am. So up now just gone 12.oc pm.

Ok. Think it's porridge this morning as no milk for cornflakes As their not to good with water.

Ok. CIAO. POZDRAWSKI

Thanks for the concern you three and I will get myself out of the dumps and back into Artrage. I have been checking all your work dear Eighty and too many to comment on but truly amazing work. I promise not to run away again hehehehe
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I probably missed quite a few of your paintings but I have to say I'm still amazed by the fact that you are always experimenting. I usually stick to what I know but your work makes me want to experiment. I will probably wait till the end of the project I'm working on but will definately give a try at other artrage tools. Thanks to you and congrats for your beautiful work !