Page 845 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3457457958358438448458468478558959451345 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,450 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi as I can't do bus Sketch'es due to the weather plus the leg's had a try at the Telly ok 1st 5 of 6
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Woman with a Parasol.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	241.6 KB 
ID:	83586   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Painting Title. Fred.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	216.9 KB 
ID:	83587   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Painting Title_237.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	229.2 KB 
ID:	83588   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ballet at the Paris Opera.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	234.6 KB 
ID:	83589   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Romen. Graffti.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	272.0 KB 
ID:	83590  

2. Hmm. I'm not sure about Kayla, I like the colors, Something seems a tad off. Can't put my finger on it, maybe around the right eye area? Lemme think on it a bit and maybe my brain will figure it out.

Kloe looks good though.

Hi ok I had a job finding him !! I thought he had gone back to Rome CIAO

Name:	In. Rome.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	251.7 KB 
ID:	83591  

Hi mags. Thanks. Ok. Her right eye. You say. Ok. After my cornflakes mitt banana will check as I

Was a bit bleary eyed. At that time. CIAO. SLAINTE. POZDRAWSKI

I believe ye got some cornflakes gettin' swept into yer stream of consciousness, Mr Ploos!

Go man go! Keep Paddlin', laddie!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Mags OK done a quick smash and bash on eye's made the pupils smaller and lighten the eye's and put two white hair pins

which i thought were white blobs so had ignored them apart from that couldn't be sure what you wasn't sure about ok

have a look and let me no what U think OK I was hoping Mac the Knife would look to get me back on the straight and Narrow

but Cap'n Mac has Been and Gone I think he had a heavey week end SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Mags    KAYLA      FINN    2.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	143.5 KB 
ID:	83600  

Yeah Back again Ok CIAO SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Mags      KAYLA      FINN     3    .jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	160.1 KB 
ID:	83601  

The girl portraits look alike and made original by Your unique style. As for You bus travelling up to Rome and back, I just wonder what stuff they added to the environmental control system that makes You see heads of disquieting characters in pain among which a seclusion nun (maybe going to St. Peter?)
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah that Graffti they showed us last night. In Rome Up dates by a thousand odd years. Your graffi. But I should think the new Christians must have fed him to the lions
    Didn't pay to be a Graffti artist in those day. Under. Augustus was it, I ask you Would I Pull your leg a Juve suporter No Way

CIAO STATTE BBUONO....Si...................................... .................................................. .......Si

Name:	Augustus  S..P.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	83608  

I don't know anything about that graffiti, its author and his end. Pull my leg as a Juve supporter? Should I see a zebra there then?
    The supporter of the Roma are supposed to be the executioners with their protests and claims?
    If so, no news at all. It's many and many decades that soccer in Italy is mainly split between Juve supporters, anti-Juve supporters and the rest. The anti-Juve ares quite often supporters of local teams (i.e. mainly people within a specific town and surroundings, while Juve above all, Milan and Inter are since ever nationally supported and major teams, like Real Madrid and Barcelona in Spain for instance). Such local team suppoerters are obviously generally unhappy and envious because of their far more limited limited amout of trophies in comparison.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!