Page 844 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3447447948348428438448458468548949441344 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,440 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Eighty! Lovely work on the young girl. Yes, left eye is up a bit at the base, otherwise it's a beauty! Sorry I'm not around as much, but I do pop in and out for a squiz at what you're up to every now and again.

Ms Copespeak is exactly right. Could either raise the left or lower the right -- but just a wee bit. And that's if yer bein' persnickety. . . I manipulated the angle a wee bit in the privacy of me own computer and it looks better when the eye is adjusted.

It's a common mistake, if mistake is the right word for it. The small amount it's off could have happened for any number of reasons, and in the computer it's an easy fix. You don't even have to repaint it. Just select the area around the eyes only, and copy and paste it on another layer, and rock it ever so little.

That may be easier said that done for you. but that's what I did and it worked great, all your painting. Just positioning it a wee bit more aligned with the head. It's the nose where it sits along the face that's the axis you want to match it to. I may have even gone a wee bit too far on the angle. But this is just to explain the principle anyway.

See what you think about this one. If I weren't telling you to look there most people wouldn't probably notice a difference.

And this is a really nice portrait painting, Mr Ploos. Very nice.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by D Akey; 10-12-2014 at 02:36 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

3. So slight of a difference, I may need my eyes checked. I thought it looked ok. Here's the original again, just so it's close for reference. See if that helps.

I have been so busy with a new health issue, I haven't had time to get my eyes checked. Cracked my noggin and like an Easter egg, there was a surprise inside. A non-cancerous tumor, happily living in the back nestled next to my brain...and a MS scare that thankfully turned out to be not anything per the professionals. Not sure what is to become of my little tumor friend, whom I've named Millie because well... I'm a weird person and finding humor in everything is better than letting it get me down. I also warn my guests not to get too close to the table, cause it bites harder than me and the dogs do.

Name:  10649826_504799356289510_3623223601912618710_n.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  23.9 KB

Name:  10436198_601547179954107_7289814793095333399_n.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  37.4 KB

Hi. Robbie Sorry l'm late replying but been up with Bruce willis. Blowing up an asteroid I didn't think
    I was going to make. It Ok ok stop the cheering up the back or I won't show you any more bus sketch'es
    Yes Robbie the eye. That's why I asked as I hadn't notice it when painting, only after posting when sitting back from it I relized. It had a slight squint should have gone back and sorted straight away but just wanted To see if it was noticed ok. Thanks. for agreein
    Hi Cap'n Mac. Yes your way would be beyond my scope. I'll try a pratice run on another painting as there's plenty in the files But thanks for explaining to me. To you both CIAO. KIA ORA.POZDRAWSKI
    Last edited by eighty+; 10-12-2014 at 03:37 PM.

Hi Mags. Sorry to hear about your humorous tumor . Yeah it's the little things in life that keeps us going

Thanks but already have the originals But tell Kloe that I like my snowman better then. Her's .

Ok Mags CIAO. kIA ORA

It wasn't her humerus, Dr. Ploos. 'Twas her head.

Well, Megan, I'm glad to hear it was benign. Scary all that. You be healthy for those darling little girls. . . and yourself. Your eyes are not off. Hard to see a small pic on a monitor. Not just you.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

7. LOL.

Yes, I didn't expect Millie to wave to me after my CT scan, but there she was. "Hello!! I've been here for possibly ever and you didn't know!" Her name given, only because she is small, just a few millimeters in size.

I was initially freaked out, but after some testing I'm assured that if one were to have a tumor this kind is the best. Which kind of confuses me as I wouldn't think any would be good, but unlike Arnold, it IS a tuummmah. I believe they called it meningioma and it lays on the layer of skin that holds the fluids around your brain and spine in place. So technically it's not attached to the brain at all, but the cushion that keeps my brain safe from harm when tables bite. :P So, it's not an emergency kind of problem, but certainly a bit shocking to find by accident. I have just been focusing on my family and writing as of late, as well as poking around here looking at all the fine works.

I stay as healthy as I can. I have a lot of folks who depend on me. Including my lovely nieces.

I think Kloe is looking great and I know everyone will adore the images. My mom is already tickled to hear about them. They aren't artists like me, so they are mystified by digital art and what we all can do with it.
    Last edited by MJSparks; 10-12-2014 at 11:37 PM.

Hi Mag's Here's Kloe FINN FINN Finn I think SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

ok Eye Eye???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mag's        KLOE       FINN      FINN.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	83581  

Hi Kayla Starter No2 ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Mags   A Quick  STARTER  no  2    KAYLA.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	129.5 KB 
ID:	83582  

Mag's KAYLA FINN ??? CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Mags.........KAYLA      FINN.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	132.8 KB 
ID:	83583