Page 843 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3437437938338418428438448458538939431343 ... LastLast
Results 8,421 to 8,430 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

My you've been busy Mr. Ploos - I had a couple of pages to catch up. As for no bananas with your cornflakes (surely they're giving you cornflakes) I'll smuggle one in in a cake - banana cake of course.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Hi June. Thanks. But are you sure. Your up for it. .? As they do strip seach'es now .
    CIAO KIA ORA. POZDRAWSKI

I love that neon lad behind bars. Reminds me of me old fish tank. The reason as a lad that I bought an aquarium was because there was a shop near where I lived that was really dimly lit, nearly dark, and it had rows of nothing but aquariums with all kinds of exotic fish lit up with colored foil backgrounds and colored pebbles and coral and deep sea divers and castles. It had a distinct smell. Not unpleasant. And I was mesmerized and spent all my paper route money on this fish and that. The ones that really got me excited were little bitty guys with neon blue streaks along the midsection on it's sides. Well, your painting reminds me of those aquarium days of my youth.

It wasn't until later that I discovered that they were work. hahah.

June's gonna smuggle you a banana in a cake -- hahaha love it.

Go Mr Ploos Go!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Corr that was a hard 7 days !!! June Thanks For the Banana cake I wouldn't have suvived otherwise!! and some say Just as well

Ok just up had to have a lay in seems lately every day is a lay in ok back to the Cornflakes and Banana I was thinking

may be Porridge but then I've just done 7 days enuf is enuf Hi Cap'n Mac yeah now I know how the fish feel

CIAO to you both KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Jeesuss Ploos I don't think I'll ever get you out of the C stream Coss what the hell is that blimey you'd even put Picasso

to Shame
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Painting art Teacher.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	208.5 KB 
ID:	83570  

Hi Mag's I think Kloe is FINN ok see what you think before I start on Kayla CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mag's       KLOE       FINN.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	113.8 KB 
ID:	83572  
    Last edited by eighty+; 10-12-2014 at 09:25 AM.

Boy, kids love the movie Frozen, don't they! How adorable to have a little side kick.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Corr that was a hard 7 days !!! June Thanks For the Banana cake I wouldn't have suvived otherwise!! and some say Just as well

Ok just up had to have a lay in seems lately every day is a lay in ok back to the Cornflakes and Banana I was thinking

may be Porridge but then I've just done 7 days enuf is enuf Hi Cap'n Mac yeah now I know how the fish feel

CIAO to you both KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Jeesuss Ploos I don't think I'll ever get you out of the C stream Coss what the hell is that blimey you'd even put Picasso

to Shame
    Hey, that's a right modernist painting, that. Not a bad one either. You'll be presented your cape and beret momentarily. You'll be gettin' the OBE on the bus. (OBE = the Oh, Bloody 'Ell, for paintin' in the manner o' tha Moderns -- Picasso, Matisse an' tha lot, oh aye.)

hi Cap'n Mac now I can see Kloe do you think her left eye want's Tweaking what do think O Hawkeye

Well Mac don't forget Kloe is only 7 so she is truly a Modern Miss
    Last edited by eighty+; 10-12-2014 at 09:29 AM.

9. I think she looks pretty good and finished. She just got herself a big award at school for being extra good and all that. She loves Frozen. I thought the story was cute, but I'm so sick of that song.... holy moly.

Hi Mags. Thanks. But. How does Kloe left eye look to you ?.? Sorry Mac said something about Frozen

But I didn't now what he meant . But you've put me in the picture Thanks CIAO