Page 840 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3407407908308388398408418428508909401340 ... LastLast
Results 8,391 to 8,400 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

WOW! What a series of VIP people You painted! All adapted to the reference style, but reinterpreted to show Your unique signature! You're an art storm indeed!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah its Raining Raining Raining most unusal for Grande Britain

arH well I supose your lolling about in sunshine Ciao iVala con Dios ET POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Feliciano Looking  over Hedge.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	115.4 KB 
ID:	83524  

Hi the Admiral is feeling sea sick as the thought of going to sea frighten's him as he's only been on the Serpentine on a Paddle boat !!

Ow the Joy Of Politic's SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

Name:	WillHelm  Bottner   Admiral      copy   FINN.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	83526  

Hi Andy You have made me look at my Pastels ok tried this quick sketch I've taken a photo of it

so you can see it posted on the Wacom ok but not sure how it will Look on the Forum

CIAO iVaya con Dios

Name:	026.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	457.1 KB 
ID:	83529  

Haha, that's aggressive! Watch out, censorship is out there Very cool my friend, I'm waiting for Caesar's comments who is a master of this type of drawings Can't wait to order my pastels and begin drawing Ciao have a good night and STATTE BBUONO ˇVaya con Dios!
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hi Andy keep meaning to ask What's the Name or make of the pastels ??? ok CIAO iVaya con Dios

Name:	Thanks to Cap'n Mac     FINN.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	83536  

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    Haha, that's aggressive! Watch out, censorship is out there Very cool my friend, I'm waiting for Caesar's comments who is a master of this type of drawings Can't wait to order my pastels and begin drawing Ciao have a good night and STATTE BBUONO ˇVaya con Dios!
    I personally believe that our dear Mr Ploos has been trying and trying to get at least one of his paintings (or drawings) banished to the After Nine section. I think it might mean that with his realism in his work, he's arrived. It's a personal goal.

He's been putting in very provocative images here and there for some while, and I think nobody has the heart to chastise him. . . and wish neither to hurt his feelings or have him stop. I think owing to his age that his possession of naked ladies has been grandfathered in as it were, and he deserves the pleasure had in such creative expression.

Plus, the Britains of Brighton are a liberal lot, and I've heard it whispered out behind the woodshed that they actually show nudity on Tele in the UK. I've been trying to figure out how to watch BBC + (pick a number). . .

So Mr Ploos may well be within the bounds of good taste, and his sense of shock and horror is now starting to get pretty spot on. I expect he's been in the back of the wardrobe digging through his old pulp magazine covers getting all inspired. And, spirited artisan that he is, he looked at an old cover, and with a bit of retro-fitting, he's lessened the garment quotient on the lass. And I say Bravo Mr Ploos! You stick to your laser canons and tentacles! I think it's also a gift to the slathering males from Italy since nude paintings are nothing new to our Italian brothers and sisters, I'm happy to say. I've been to Italy and WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

So Mr Ploos. . . if you want, I can remove that picture to After Nine. . . IF YOU LIKE. Just so you can check that particular achievement off your list. And if you're worried about the lads seeing it, believe me, they manage to find their way to After Nine just fine.

And if you want to leave it here, I'll not touch it with a 10 foot polish sausage.

GO MAN GO!!!!!! Spin that tale of adventure and romance.
    Last edited by D Akey; 10-09-2014 at 12:37 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Arh THe Beauty of Art

Hi June all ok I've found my Hoss Dick Turpin rides again

Name:	Painting Title_012.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	136.5 KB 
ID:	83544  

I see that Mr. Frankenstein Jr. kidnapped a lady who had no time to get properly dressed for the event, not even a sexy lingerie for schwanstucke or whatever it was ... LOL Well what's the problem with chast or slightly teasing nudity. Apart from Pompei have You ever seen the XVI painter Giulio Romano? Obscenity and indecency are not exactly in nude bodies after all, even the ones who don't practice fitness as a religion, provided owners take care of them and of their elegance when dressing or scantily dressing or showing. Even a little teasing, some little spice, isn't negative for education in their natural mechanisms, especially in this age when people rather vulgar extreme transgressions or is attracted by ITC life, thus often without any real relationship of any sort with other people.
    Long live Eighty and all his fantasy as far as they may keep his brain and hands brilliant as always and please and revive all his poor legs for an imaginary trip ...LOL After all he's younger than the late Picasso, isn't he?
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Mr. Ploos - you've found the horse but where's Dick T.?
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]