Page 831 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3317317818218298308318328338418819311331 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,310 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi June I like you Panda Yeah I tried all that But no joy does that work for U ?? if so Shout From

Rooftops Yeah Yeah Yeah so I can hear you this one I've just Finished

i tried with the grid but no good at least it gave me roughly the top and sides so thats something

ok so you reckon a rough canvas ok I'll give it a try and see what happen's Ciao June keep laughing

KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

ok had to go back for the painting coss I went back to see the Name but all I could find was Image Jpeg !!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Babs        FINN.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	83283  

I see what you mean Mr. Ploos - I must admit I haven't used the grid for freehand drawing but I have just been trying to do that and you are right - they don't line up. But does that really matter if you are using the squares as a guide when copying an image to a blank canvas. One image will be slightly larger/smaller than the other but the proportions should be the same.

Personally, I won't have much use for the grid as I would rather trace an outline - it would be much quicker for me. In this screenshot below is this what you mean about the grid not lining up - I can see it's out by a little bit but as I said I think you would still get the right proportions.

We might have to admit defeat on this one unless Hannah can explain it to us.

Name:  screenshot_301.png
Views: 169
Size:  108.1 KB
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

hi June Have tried what Andy said make your canvas size the same as the ref: ok I haven't tried yet ok as I been trying the gloop pen

if U look you will see my Laughing Jonior Poo Bear ok

Name:	Laughing   Junior    Poo  Bear.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	247.0 KB 
ID:	83289  

Interesting canvas texture Eighty, and your pooh bear has that lovely smile peeping through!

Hi Robbie Sorry Only Read The 1st part was cofused as I thought itwas all done with the Gloop Pen It was only later went down and found more detail

and when you say Rough the canvas what do you mean ?? I asked June and she thought you might mean a rough canvas when chooseing one ok thanks I will read

the rest when I have another go as the brain has taken so much in this last 2 weeks I can now Crop and do background with layers and trying to get to grips with

the gridas it don't line up ??? ok Robbie thanks for looking in CIAO Kia ORA

That's a happy looking Pooh Mr. Ploos.

Rather than choosing a rough canvas, try a watercolour canvas I think SP Watercolour/Watercolour 4 came installed with AR. That's what I used in this example. The top green is the Gloop pen on the canvas and the green below, is after I increased the roughness to 100%. Can you see at the bottom of the panel where you move the slider along?

Name:  grain.JPG
Views: 161
Size:  19.9 KB

But you might like the look of the Gloop pen on a smooth paper - have a play and see what suits you. This is the default canvas and I haven't roughed it up.

Name:  default.JPG
Views: 157
Size:  22.9 KB
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.

Hi June. Where. You shouting. When you post coss something has woke me at 6 am. This morning as I don't wake to at least to 11am ok I've taken note now think I go back to sleep now as I won't last the day.
    Ok. June. CIAO have- good sleep. POZDRAWSKI

Sorry about that Mr. Ploos - I'll try and be quieter.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

Hey June Should I send You a Letter or Its a fine time to leave me Lucill CIAO KIA ORA

Name:	Painting I Say.  6  Am.  Jeeeeeze.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	134.1 KB 
ID:	83320