Page 823 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3237237738138218228238248258338739231323 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,230 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

My deepest condolences as well. This is Eighty's wonderful thread, she will be happy from up there to be rememberd by you down here for sure.
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Dear Geoff,
    I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Geoff. Thanks for given Me the that honor. I'm very sorry to hear you better half. Is resting I

Do know the feeling of that loss It's like as if you have loss your reason for living luckly for me I could

Lose myself in drawing do you run livestock on your farm if yes at least you will be kept busy which

Will help. You after the upset you've had and we are all Here for you at the forum's ok.

Yours. Sincerely. Dave
    Thanks eighty I am glad I did not offend by posting on your thread and thanks for the kind words
    Geoff

Thanks Geoff it was a privilege for me at such a Sad time Ciao SLAINTE

ok trying water even if I haven't a clue
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trying  water.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	83115  

Dearest Geoff, I hear with sincere pain what occurred to You and feel deeply sorry for such a terrible loss. My heartfelt condolences. I will pray for both of You. May the Holy Father make easier this temporary separation and give You any blessing to go on and enjoy Your own life here as gift a to share with her soul too. I would dare to hug You ideally and warmly, dear friend.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Dearest Geoff, I hear with sincere pain what occurred to You and feel deeply sorry for such a terrible loss. My heartfelt condolences. I will pray for both of You. May the Holy Father make easier this temporary separation and give You any blessing to go on and enjoy Your own life here as gift a to share with her soul too. I would dare to hug You ideally and warmly, dear friend.
    Thanks Caesar for your kind words, taking things one day at a time, the house is too quiet and so much that I miss but I did sleep better last night.
    Best wishes to all my friends on the forum

Geoff

All our. Thought's. Are with Geoff

Yep. We are all still. With Geoff. Ok

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    All our. Thought's. Are with Geoff
    Indeed Dear Geoff, we are all thinking of you and family in this time of sorrow....
    My thoughts and prayers are with you....
    Steve

Just stopping by to say hello. KIA ORA and STATTE BBUONO
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)