Page 818 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3187187688088168178188198208288689181318 ... LastLast
Results 8,171 to 8,180 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hello Dear E, impressive indeed. In order to have a match of the grids both reference and canvas must have the same aspect ratio I guess. ciao and STATTE bbuono
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Dear eighty, nothing is a waste of time for you, always enjoy your work, take care and keep them coming

HI Pat think i'm on the over side of the bridge Pass me some of your Beautiful Colour's

Don't come over just throw them I've got A salade lunch and bott of S white Wine

if your interested ok Later when you've finished painting POZDRAWSKI

Hi Andy A quick for you : STATTE BBUONO...Si..... Si
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	For Andy.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	82949  

hi Ok just a tart up of John's Ciao POZDRAWSKI

Name:	John  Constable     FINN.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	137.5 KB 
ID:	82950  

Grand stoof, laddie! Yer doon a bang oop job. I love the one o' that Popeye a-peepin' through the ol' peep hole - a friend coom roond fer a pint and watchin' some sport. An' 'ello 'ello 'ello, what's all tha' there tartin' oop yon' constable then, eh? A coontray visit looks like. Very pastoral. Careful lest yer rural routes turn ye into a bucolic bucoholic! Very soomeray, lad. POW! The soon doth give me a shiner.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac I should be in bed was watching that Japenese girl Kusama on TV only just finished she certinly knew how to get attension

poor old Sureat will turn in his grave . was also on John Constable that's what made me do a tart made me think of getting My oil

paints out again but I should think thave gone as hard as rocks by now Ciao POZDRAWSKI

Hi Cap'n Mac yeah while laying in bed this Morning had a quick look at your Loomis on the IPad so had a couple of min's with the finger Sketching

But like bus Sketcking quick Smash'es don't think I could have the Patience to do them properly ok might have a go when on the Wacom see

how I feel after my Banana and Cornflakes and my Pills to stop the leg's swelling up ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Thinking.   Loomis.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	269.6 KB 
ID:	82954  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Cap'n Mac yeah while laying in bed this Morning had a quick look at your Loomis on the IPad so had a couple of min's with the finger Sketching

But like bus Sketcking quick Smash'es don't think I could have the Patience to do them properly ok might have a go when on the Wacom see

how I feel after my Banana and Cornflakes and my Pills to stop the leg's swelling up ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI
    Cool! But I would recommend that you perhaps not use your legs to draw with. The swelling may go down if you're not contorting so dramatically to get the pose right. Leave that to the dancers. We use our hands, lad. . . hands and tablet, that's the ticket.

Good to see you opened the page on Loomis. Taking your time and roaming around in that style could prove fun as well. But you also seem to have some really full dimensional drawings of the powdered wig boys (bet you like them for their hair color). So you're right in there with your ability level. I see it in many of your drawings. So maybe approach one of his drawings that way and see what comes of it.

Of course, the ol' quick sketch is fun as well. There's something cool about flipping the pencil around (or the stylus -- not so much the mouse for superior drawing control).

So crack on, lad! Crack open a banana, pour ye some cornflakes, and have at! Go man go!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hhi Cap'n Mac Had ago at Loomis God rest his Socks but after doing the last one Skull's whe I moved it up it kept coming like

a roll of Toilet Paper so I clicked edit the crop whed it come up were the width was 960 and the higth 1160 the was a

extra 0 making it 11600 ok so I took the last zero of and clicked ok to my horror it had cut the the Zero off the width

as well and if you look at the Skull's you will see the've gone all blury ok ok that my lot with the frying pan Ciao

Oww yeah will do one of the Kid's later when I've got over the skock POZDRAWSKI

Name:	UntitledLoomis   Heads.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	82962   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled   Loomis  Hand's.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	82963   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled   Loomis   Skull's.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	82964  

Bravo Mr Ploos! Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They look powerful good. Can't wait to see what's coomin next. . . As to the buggery with the zeroes, you'll discover that size matters. . . just as they get on aboot. Kind of a cool effect in a way, though I'll say you may be less froostrated when ye gets yer noombers a-werkin'.

Really looks like they should, other than that blurry bit, which I would chalk up to a firm grip on 'atmospheric effect' and a wee touch o' absinthe.

Really first rate proportions.